93 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,439,678 posts
New Aggression Mod

Causes all enemies in the game to aggro onto the player from much further distances. Also increases their health, resistances and damage output.

McJ0hns0n

McJ0hns0n

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
A non-CE agression mod, that's great !

Letofski

Letofski

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Would it be possible to divorce the health\resistance\damage boosts to enemies from this mod? I don't see any reason to arbitrarily add it without a way to turn it off (which your description implies since it's present within all versions), which is vastly lowering my desire to download it.

Dziggy

Dziggy

Mod Author

• Premium Member
  • 3,278 posts
In response to post #49739742.

Spoiler

I could, yeah. I just figured anyone who is interested in this mod would be looking to make the game harder, so the two changes would compliment each other well.

tankerlover

tankerlover

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
which param file did you modify?

Dziggy

Dziggy

Mod Author

• Premium Member
  • 3,278 posts
In response to post #49750697.

Spoiler

NpcParam.param
NpcThinkParam.param

That's what the raw files are, and they are available for download as well.

Edited by Dziggy, 02 May 2017 - 08:22 AM.

tankerlover

tankerlover

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
In response to post #49750697. #49750772 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

thanks ^^

ChandraAblaze1977

ChandraAblaze1977

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
This mod sounds awesome, I just have one concern: I hope you were able to make one particular enemy not follow this mod's rules. I'm referring to the Snakeman in Sen's Fortress who is leaning, with his arms crossed, against the breakable wall to Logan. As far as I know, that enemy and the wall must be hit by a singular force to break the wall. I can see this as an extra challenge, like, you'd have to sit at Sen's bonfire, come back down, and re-direct the boulders (with that being the only method to break through the wall, assuming that was far enough away to not aggro him). Anyway, Logan is, of course, very important to sorcery builds, so I hope we can still access Logan with this mod...can we?

Dziggy

Dziggy

Mod Author

• Premium Member
  • 3,278 posts
In response to post #49769492.

Spoiler

The sleeping serpent soldier doesn't wake up and become aggressive from sight, sound or sense, so he will continue sleeping no matter which edition of the mod you are using. I didn't see a reason those two things would be tied together but I tested it for you anyways and found that the wall will break even if that serpent soldier is dead.

McJ0hns0n

McJ0hns0n

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Hi, I have begun a new playthrough with the mod (sight only) and I noticed some things :

There is this castle soldier, next to the metal pig in Undead Burg, who is supposed to lower the portcullis when you arrive in the area, but he doesn't. That's the only example I have so far but I guess there are several NPC like this one you would need to care about manually.

Also, you can't walk silently behind an enemy to perform a backstab anymore : he feels your presence when you are two meters away from him.

Edited by McJ0hns0n, 03 May 2017 - 09:14 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.090 seconds