Nexus Mods and GOG Giveaway

TerrorFox1234

EDIT: Wow, we've had an incredible turnout for this giveaway. Thank you to the thousands who entered!

With help from GOG, 60 winners were chosen at random and have been emailed their keys. Be sure to check your inbox!

If you didn't win this time, don't sweat it. We'll keep trying to bring you more opportunities like this in the future. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get notified about the latest modding news, events, and giveaways like this one.

Also, be sure to check out the GOG Summer Sale where you can find deep discounts on thousands of classic and contemporary titles, all DRM free. If you are looking for something new to mod, this is a great opportunity to take the dive!

Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks for participating!

List of winners

---

It is with much excitement that I come to you with today’s announcement!

I’m sure that all of you are familiar with GOG.com, the game distribution service owned and operated by CD Projekt. As some of you may have seen yesterday, GOG.com just added Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion to their catalog, further expanding upon their existing Bethesda titles. If you prefer your games DRM free or if you have simply never played through (and modded) the earlier Fallout and Elder Scrolls games, this is a great opportunity to scoop those up.

GOG.com, being the good guys that they are, reached out to us last week seeking to collaborate and do something special for fans of these two series'. What's more special than free stuff? Therefore, we will be giving away GOG.com keys for each of the aforementioned titles! 60 keys total, 20 keys per game, 8 ways to enter.

There are a few actions you can complete to enter, and each action counts as a unique entry (though you can only complete each action once). Click the following link for specifics on the timeframe and the 8 entry options.

Nexus Mods and GOG.com Giveaway Details

We are thrilled to be teaming up with GOG.com on this, and this giveaway certainly won’t be the last time you see Nexus Mods and GOG.com collaborate. They have been an absolute pleasure to work with and genuinely seem to care about understanding the modding culture on a deeper level.

Best of luck to all who enter, and happy modding!

width=600,height=600https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/101/9950988-1496406582.jpg[/img]

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited by this but I have to find out if their DRM free version of NV will still work on a 32bit XP before buying it.

*Edit* Found out and tested.

FNV GOG version can work with XP, provided a small manipulation is done on a dll. It will leave Galaxy unusable, though.

Edited by Guest

Can seem to log into GOG, gives all my browsers a Secure Connection Failed or This page can’t be displayed.

Edit. Strange working now. Thanks.

Edited by Carinth01

In response to post #50614307.

TerrorFox1234 wrote: It is with much excitement that I come to you with today’s announcement!

I’m sure that all of you are familiar with GOG, the game distribution service owned and operated by CD Projekt. As some of you may have seen yesterday, GOG just added Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, and The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion to their catalog, further expanding upon their existing Bethesda titles. If you prefer your games DRM free or if you have simply never played through (and modded) the earlier Fallout and Elder Scrolls games, this is a great opportunity to scoop those up.

GOG, being the good guys that they are, reached out to us last week seeking to collaborate and do something special for fans of these two series'. What's more special than free stuff? Therefore, we will be giving away GOG keys for each of the aforementioned titles! 60 keys total, 20 keys per game, 8 ways to enter.

There are a few actions you can complete to enter, and each action counts as a unique entry (though you can only complete each action once). Click the following link for specifics on the timeframe and the 8 entry options.

Nexus Mods and GOG.com Giveaway Details

We are thrilled to be teaming up with GOG on this, and this giveaway certainly won’t be the last time you see Nexus Mod and GOG collaborate. They have been an absolute pleasure to work with and genuinely seem to care about understanding the modding culture on a deeper level.

Best of luck to all who enter, and happy modding!

Awesome