599 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246,547 posts
Colonial Marines Weapons

Contains four weapons from the Alien movies. All converted from assets available in FO4 or FNV.

jsnider193

jsnider193

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,656 posts
Although the file is playable and mostly complete at this point have uploaded so iramike can check what this old fart missed .. textures more then likely. Others are free to have a go at this also but will change over time as fix and tweak it in the next week or so.

This is a redo of the items from the overall mod I had done in 'JMS Weapon Conversions'. It pulls out all the weapons associated with the UCMC and brings them together in this mod. Please read the future plans as to where mod will go over time .. if have other things that want added feel free to interject and have source material for same would be much appreciated.

Collision layer help also appreciated ...

All models and UV mapping done in blender and all textures done in gimp.

AWARHERO

AWARHERO

Resident poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,126 posts
Never have i downloaded a weapon mod so fast! :D

Mistle24

Mistle24

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,858 posts
Do they come with the sounds from the movie by chance? didn't see it in the Disc.

jsnider193

jsnider193

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,656 posts
In response to post #51225362.

Spoiler

Not yet .. trying to make them as using the sounds out of the movie might be a sort of no no on the site. If have a source of a close to it then i am willing to see what can do.

jsnider193

jsnider193

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,656 posts
In response to post #51225347.

Spoiler

be aware that the weapons are randomly generated in the APC .. so what get will vary all the time from none to 1. If want this changed just let us know.

Lebo24

Lebo24

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Glad to see somebody port in some aliens weapons! I always thought they would look good in game, and will all the weapons be explosive? I personally like my guns to be standard ballistic rounds.

jsnider193

jsnider193

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,656 posts
In response to post #51225542.

Spoiler

ah at this point the basic round is explosive .. can always change based on input. had these up over in JMS Weapon Conversions for about 6-7 months but iramike said put up separate so folks can get better look.

Now it is a small tweak to let the user go with diff bullets so if get enuf folks wanting can start out ballistic and let playes upgrade to the explosive rounds ... did that with 1st iteration but me having worked in EOD and like for a tad like the boom thingee.

finnthesubhuman

finnthesubhuman

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
In response to post #51225362. #51225437 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

You could always do what Cameron did while creating them. He probably used a real life source and digitally edited them.

Lebo24

Lebo24

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
In response to post #51225542. #51225712 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ah now I see why the explosive bullets, but that sounds like a good idea, with the upgrade. Again just wondering for the future, but great mod overall dude, really like the models and meshes here. Keep up the good work.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.136 seconds