24 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995,041 posts
Powers Boosted and Balanced

Increases damage, force, and radius of almost all powers and passives.

Forkinator

Forkinator

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 329 posts
1.00b is a mandatory addition to the mod that should have been integrated with the main file. I do not know how it happened, but somehow it did not become a part of the main mod, maybe my work was not saved in Frosty Editor. I have spent a few more hours getting the rest of the individual powers and their ranks balanced and I added them to a mandatory mod called Powers Boosted and Balanced 2. Please download this if you wish to have the majority of powers balanced/boosted. You need to run the new Powers Balanced/boosted mod WITH the previous mod. In frosty Mod Manager, I suggest having the mod named "powers balanced/boosted" on top and the mod "powers balanced 2/b" on bottom. Sorry for the trouble.

7/10

Fixed an important issue regarding freezing that occurred due to patch 1.09. Please update Powers Balanced 1 to 1.02.

Edited by Forkinator, 10 July 2017 - 06:22 PM.

kaoru2

kaoru2

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 304 posts
Are the changes to powers represented in game, or is it a back ground change only? What I mean is does the tool tip for the powers show the adjustment, or will we "feel" the changes? I am asking because I have the mod installed and I see no changes to the powers at all via tool tip but I have not used them in combat.

Just want to make sure its not user error on my part.

Edited by kaoru2, 07 July 2017 - 09:38 PM.

Forkinator

Forkinator

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 329 posts
In response to post #51627862.

Spoiler

Got your pm and replied back, but to answer your question here, all changes should be reflected in the tooltip. Some powers have attributes that I could not change, so it might look like some powers were not touched. if you look into the individual ranks of each skill, there should be changes from the default located on the individual ranks. I went into more detail in my PM to you.

Patch 1.09 might have broke something so I'm going to look into this when I get home.

Edited by Forkinator, 08 July 2017 - 05:36 PM.

kaoru2

kaoru2

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 304 posts
In response to post #51627862. #51652617 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I think the issues was, I needed to respec and place a skill point back in the powers, same with a new game. At level 29 with 3 full powers in Combat, the health and shield bonus from rank 1-2 of Combat fitness is now 19%, before respec and point investment is they where 2%

Forkinator

Forkinator

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 329 posts
In response to post #51627862. #51652617, #51653517 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

So I did some testing and on my end and everything is working fine. I should make a note though about the load order. I suggest having the mod named "powers balanced/boosted" on top and the mod "powers balanced 2" on bottom. I loaded the game up with just those 2 mods, wrote down a few skill trees worth of values, and exited the game. I then loaded the game without mods and looked at the values i wrote down. All of them were different, meaning the mod is working for me, and all the changes that i expect to be there are there.

Are you still having any issues with the mod? Are changes still not appearing? Not sure how many mods you have, but if you have a lot of mods, try putting these 2 mods in the correct order, at the bottom of your load order so no other mods overwrite it. None of my other mods though should overwrite this mod.

Edited by Forkinator, 08 July 2017 - 07:54 PM.

kaoru2

kaoru2

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 304 posts

No it's all good now man, Like I said it was an issue on my side I fixed it and I like your balance tweaks.

Forkinator

Forkinator

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 329 posts
In response to post #51793322.

Spoiler

Thanks Kaoru, if you have any other requests, pm me.

Zherot

Zherot

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
Works with 1.10?

Pyromant

Pyromant

• Premium Member
  • 19 posts
Hey man, great mod! Does this change any localizations ingame? I'm playing on german thats why i'm asking

Page loaded in: 0.948 seconds