FalloutHog

FalloutHog

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
Yosarrian, you are back! And this trailer looks damn beautiful O.o
Good to hear from you!
This looks like a successor of Lost Roads to me. I enjoyed playing the beta build and using classic travel.... visiting aric creek, mickey motors and so on.
Unfortunately discontinued.
I'm really excited to explore the new locations in Salt Lake Stories in the near future.

Edited by FalloutHog, 19 July 2017 - 07:27 PM.

Yossarian22

Yossarian22

Chosen One

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
In response to post #51996627.

Spoiler

Yes, this is basically Lost Roads, but it was renamed because I decreased the map size to a smaller area. This was necessary to link the places and stories better into another and also makes the travel system to feel more exiting.

Kliffz21

Kliffz21

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
Looks promising AF!

Midnight0119

Midnight0119

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hi. I am from Utah born and raised and so far it looks pretty spot on with Utah's weather being as crazy as it is. However you might add one thing. Utah is allot more green than that and it has sandstone more than anything else in its desserts. and also SLC was hit with a Nuclear Bomb according to lore winch wouldn't make sense if they are going off of real life Hill air force base is in Clearfield Sunset and Roy Utah are. Very far from SLC. still great looking mod cant wait to play it.

Yossarian22

Yossarian22

Chosen One

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,013 posts
In response to post #52207443.

Spoiler

Hi,

thanks for your comment. There are some green locations, but they are located in Mountains or in Mountain Valleys. Some are in Idaho and if you look at the landscape there, you'll find a lot pines. This mod really isn't about Utah, but about the area around the salt lake. So it's only the nordern corner of Utah. Parts of the map are in Idaho, Nevada and Wyoming. The locations located in Utah are very desert-like. Also SLC is only part of the background story but not visitable in the innitial release.

Vaper1987

Vaper1987

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I'm intrested in doing voice acting for the project also wheres the download

Nitecloud

Nitecloud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Was planning on a Salt Lake City mod that takes place during the days of New Jerusalem and got the foundations ready until I saw this. Guess I'll have to scrap the idea then...

Page loaded in: 1.492 seconds