364 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,826,345 posts
The Blackwood Company

A whole new complete playable guild for Oblivion with 17 main quests and 13 extra side quests. Heavy focus on choices and consequences make the quests highly replayable.

GoblinX

GoblinX

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
:(((((( I can't download COBL...says that the file is not available or something like that...I really want to try this out, been waiting for someone to make the Blackwood Company playable for ages. Plz provide me with another link.

Lingwei

Lingwei

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
My bad, I wrote the link incorrectly. http://planeteldersc....Detail&id=3508

There you go. Enjoy

GoblinX

GoblinX

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thx :D

Pushkatu

Pushkatu

Outlander

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,086 posts
I like quest mods. I'll try it out later today.
Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

p

SirSmokeALot

SirSmokeALot

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
Awesome, Thank you. I really love mods that bring some more Story to the game

Benrahir

Benrahir

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
Bugs! Bugs!

In the first mission, Floyd Nathan is missing from Blankermarch (he's in Blackwood's hall), and you need to kill him (supposeadly in the town) in order to progress.

War Elephant Pale Ale doesn't have any icons or meshes, or they're incorrectly linked (I suppose that doesn't have textures as well).

Lingwei

Lingwei

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Bugs! Bugs!

In the first mission, Floyd Nathan is missing from Blankermarch (he's in Blackwood's hall), and you need to kill him (supposeadly in the town) in order to progress.

War Elephant Pale Ale doesn't have any icons or meshes, or they're incorrectly linked (I suppose that doesn't have textures as well).

Thanks for that bug report Benrahir. I noticed that Floyd Nathans had somehow been moved between the two cells last night but my internet cut out before I could upload the fixed file. The War Elephant Pale Ale comes from Cobl, which suggests that you've installed the meshes and textures for that mod incorrectly. I've changed it to a different reward anyway so that you don't get that problem. But there are several other items later on that you will need from Cobl. It's fixed in the 0.93 version.

Thanks to everyone for downloading it as well by the way.

Benrahir

Benrahir

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 750 posts
Oops, my mistake then...I installed only the cobl.esm file in order to keep cobl installation to a minimum (as your readme says that "only the cobl esm is needed"....lol

Anyways, I continue hating COBL...even it's last version, since I saw that it adds an "Options" misc item that I CAN'T remove from my inventory. Quaint...

Edited by Benrahir, 01 June 2008 - 07:38 AM.

Lingwei

Lingwei

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
I'll probably have the non Cobl version up by next weekend. So look out for it then!

Page loaded in: 0.824 seconds