Happy 10th Anniversary to The Witcher series!

TerrorFox1234

width=600,height=300https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/952/9950988-1508164544.png[/img]

Hi everyone! This week is the 10th anniversary of The Witcher series by CD Projekt Red and, to celebrate, our friends at GOG.com are running some excellent deals!

As all of these games are highly moddable, we wanted to let you know firsthand about these deals.

List of moddable games on sale right now:

The Witcher Series:

The Witcher 3 - GOTY Edition (60% off)

The Witcher 3 - Expansion Pass (50% off)

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine (50% off)

The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone (50% off)

The Witcher - Enhanced Edition (85% off)

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition (85% off)

Bethesda Game Studios Classics:

Fallout 3 - GOTY Edition (40% off)

Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition (40% off)

TESIII: Morrowind - GOTY Edition (40% off)

TESIV: Oblivion - GOTY Deluxe Edition (40% off)

(Alternatively, you can grab the entire BGS Classics Collection for 43% off)

The Risen Series:

Risen, Risen 2, and Risen 3 (76% off)

If you've never played these games before or have been waiting to pick up the DRM-free versions on GOG.com this is a great opportunity to pull the trigger!

(Full disclosure: As some of you may already know, we recently became an affiliate of GOG.com. That means that if you use the links above to buy any of the games listed we will get a small cut. It's a great way to support GOG and Nexus Mods at the same time. Feel free to share those links with your friends as well!)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #54450488.

TerrorFox1234 wrote: width=600,height=300https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/952/9950988-1508164544.png[/img]

Hi everyone! This week is the 10th anniversary of The Witcher series by CD Projekt Red and, to celebrate, our friends at GOG.com are running some excellent deals!

As all of these games are highly moddable, we wanted to let you know firsthand about these deals.

The Witcher Series:

The Witcher 3 - GOTY Edition
(60% off)

TESIV: Oblivion - GOTY Deluxe Edition
(40% off)

The Risen Series:

If you've never played these games before or have been waiting to pick up the DRM-free versions on GOG.com this is a great opportunity to pull the trigger!

(Full disclosure: As some of you may already know, we recently became an affiliate of GOG.com. That means that if you use the links above to buy any of the games listed we will get a small cut. It's a great way to support GOG and Nexus Mods at the same time. Feel free to share those links with your friends as well!)

Don't forget to mention that Fallout 3 on GOG has the dreadful GFWL-drm removed and both F3 and FNV have been patched to be Large Adress Awareness enabled out-of-the-box.
So in a way, even if you got the games on Steam, the GOG version are superior.

Hey TerrorFox,

Have you had any experience (or have heard of anyone) using mods that they that they require steam with Bethesda games from gog (figure since they are listed here it was a good place to ask)? I don't know anything about using mods with gog games. I assume that most are the same but what about mods like FOSE (Fallout 3's SKSE). It has a steam-launcher (I believe). Does that mean FOSE won't work if you purchase FO3 through gog (and other mods that say they require steam)? I haven't been able to get much feedback.

In response to post #54450488. #54456198 is also a reply to the same post.

TerrorFox1234 wrote: width=600,height=300https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/images/952/9950988-1508164544.png[/img]

The Witcher Series:

The Witcher 3 - GOTY Edition
(60% off)

TESIV: Oblivion - GOTY Deluxe Edition
(40% off)

The Risen Series:

TDarkShadowMutant wrote: Don't forget to mention that Fallout 3 on GOG has the dreadful GFWL-drm removed and both F3 and FNV have been patched to be Large Adress Awareness enabled out-of-the-box.
So in a way, even if you got the games on Steam, the GOG version are superior.

Hey Dark,

Large Address meaning 4GB? If you feel like tackling my other questions that I posted here I could use some help.

Hey TerrorFox,

Have you had any experience (or have heard of anyone) using mods that they that they require steam with Bethesda games from gog (figure since they are listed here it was a good place to ask)? I don't know anything about using mods with gog games. I assume that most are the same but what about mods like FOSE (Fallout 3's SKSE). It has a steam-launcher (I believe). Does that mean FOSE won't work if you purchase FO3 through gog (and other mods that say they require steam)? I haven't been able to get much feedback.

The GOG versions are supported by the various script extenders. Simply create a desktop shortcut for whatever script extender you're using. Mods work just fine.

In response to post #54458443.

GamerPoets wrote: Hey TerrorFox,

Steam and GOG games are equally moddable. While FOSE has a steam launcher, you can instead use the regular launcher that does not require steam.