Photo

Item Randomiser and Auto-equip (Dark Souls III)

• Please log in to reply
521 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017,252 posts
Item Randomiser and Auto-equip (Dark Souls III)

Randomises all the items found in the game. Optional mod to automatically equip items when you pick them up.

DrakeFlamer

DrakeFlamer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

âI juuuuuuuuuuust so happened to be looking up a randomizer for Dark Souls 3, and saw you JUST posted one, so I've been giving it a try, Just beat Old Demon King, gotta say it's pretty fun, but unless your RNG is something the gods would be proud of, good luck getting shards/bone shards, I have 5 +1 Estus atm, been mostly surviving off of my +3 Ring of the Evil Eye.

Love it man.

p3tarda123

p3tarda123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
the script in ce wont work, when i check open it shows me Item Randomiser Mod (1.04) with red and i cant check it
any help please ?
edit:i tried messing with the auto assamble and when i click execute it shows : ,,Error while scanning for AOB's : INJECT Error : Not all results found"

Edited by p3tarda123, 03 December 2017 - 07:28 AM.

LukeYui

LukeYui

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 444 posts
In response to post #55697521.

Spoiler

Hello,

I recommend you try re-downloading the mod. Make sure DS3 is open and check the open script, and then the "Item Randomiser Mod (1.04)" to begin. I can confirm that with the most recent version of the game (reg 1.35, app 1.15) there are no errors.

LukeYui

LukeYui

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 444 posts
In response to post #55648741.

Spoiler

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying it - I will be adjusting the drop rate of these healing items in the next (1.05) update.

killerjr

killerjr

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
hai me and my friend started this mod and we are both enjoying and loving it all, we know nothing about how much work you put into this but could it be a possibillity in the future to get random upgraded weapons and not only infused? so insted of wolf knight curved sword then wolf knight curved sword +3?

LukeYui

LukeYui

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 444 posts
In response to post #55718286.

Spoiler

Hello,

I'm glad you're enjoying the mod.

In terms of randomising upgrades, I will certainly look into adding this in future updates. Thank you for the suggestion.

Edited by Coinsworth, 03 December 2017 - 11:09 PM.

DrakeFlamer

DrakeFlamer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #55648741. #55708316 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Glad to hear, because of the drop rate of upgrade materials/healing upgrades, best route is to go for scales/twinkling titanite, as regular weapons will fall behind up to a point.

DrakeFlamer

DrakeFlamer

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #55648741. #55708316, #55727671 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

But regardless, I look forward to future updates.

Edited by DrakeFlamer, 04 December 2017 - 07:16 AM.

killerjr

killerjr

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
In response to post #55718286. #55720081 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you very much i am sure it Will be even Better now~

Page loaded in: 1.148 seconds