181 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,995,053 posts
Kynreeve Armor

Craftable set of daedric style armor, available in light and heavy. As worn by Kynreeve Kahl. (Male only, beast races not supported.)

Hallodria

Hallodria

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts
Wow, amazing work! If I ever choose to play a male character, this is the armor I will get.

Elleh

Elleh

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
In response to post #56997136.

Spoiler

Thanks !

jebjebfuk

jebjebfuk

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Needs a female version and then turn it into a replacer for the shitty daedric armour.

sarcasticshark

sarcasticshark

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
Now this is just dope, one of the best looking armours I've seen in months if not ever. I love that it's not over-exaggerated. Sensible looking armours are always way more badass to me.

Go push those pestilent followers off the top of the hot files already.

kireek1

kireek1

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Just tried it in game. It's perfectly beautiful and exceptionally well done. I can't really say much more about it. Thank you very much for sharing it.

JobVanDam

JobVanDam

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,528 posts
Holy s***... what a f'n armor set. Looks insanely sick! Definitely shades of Zerofrost or Newermind. Wow!

Would it be alright if I used this armor set in my own mod? My mod adds unique armor to the bandit factions added by OBIS.
In exchange I could provide you with an .esp that is male/female beast race compatible.

If you decline that's fine. I still would like to provide you with that .esp so everyone can use this armor because everyone really should be using this armor.

Edited by JobVanDam, 23 January 2018 - 05:33 PM.

Lolman234

Lolman234

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Great set of Armor!

It really looks Daedric^^

GameDuchess

GameDuchess

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,258 posts
In response to post #56997556.

Spoiler

Second this, both things! Female version and a replacer for both daedric armors would be awesome.

ArkuEST

ArkuEST

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
Love the armor, the mask is awesome but the entire armor looks sort of neutral enough to be used with different headgear, if one would prefer. And I've been looking for something to match re-textured Dragon Priest masks. This is definitely going to join my armory. Thanks a lot!

Page loaded in: 0.911 seconds