Limited Vortex alpha release today, full release soon

Dark0ne

In response to post #58140366.

StarfleetCommand wrote: Can't wait! Been looking through Gopher's videos on Vortex and it looks very good, the Nexus team again delivers solid and user-friendly modding software, many kudos to the crew!

Yep, I have watched all of them but still we are waiting for the one related to load order, mod dependencies, etc, which is the most important thing IMHO. Still nothing is posted by him and I can't wait for this video tutorial.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody knows where is Vortex new version ( 0.13.4 ... ) because when I click above ( in the above article - this page - ), it took me to Vortex but the version is the old one or should I update directly from Vortex and if so, how to do that please ?

Thanks ... :)

NOTES : Solved.

Edited by sopmac45

Yes! I can't wait for the full release! I love both NMM and Mod Organizer but after having constant issues with mod organizer I switched back to NMM, so it will be nice to have a combination of each.

In response to post #58186281.

sopmac45 wrote: Does anybody knows where is Vortex new version ( 0.13.4 ... ) because when I click above ( in the above article - this page - ), it took me to Vortex but the version is the old one or should I update directly from Vortex and if so, how to do that please ?

Thanks ... :)

NOTES : Solved.

Uh, care to share? Asking for a friend.

Any idea why I cannot launch my game via SKSE from Vortex ? Suddenly, stopped working but I am able to launch it from the icon located in my desktop ... thanks !!

was nice effort from gopher to post sort of vid tutorials on vortex, but a few weeks ago when he did, i even commented on one that i thought it was a bit too early for him to be doing that seeing as this thing hasnt even been released to alpha yet. especially since many people, like myself, dont actually mod but use them (and fully appreciate those who do mod), and alot of quirky things could happen those people dont understand so they try to tweak it themselves, wrecking their game or worse. i personally look forward to it but i wont use it til its fully released and i have a chance read about various bugs that may come up. i only use nmm for fo3, fonv & fo4 and generally have no probs with it anyway, so i can wait.

Will Vortex allow for installation across drives? For instance, I currently have SE on my C: drive (SSD) and NMM on my K: drive (HDD); will something like this be possible with Vortex or do they have to be on the same drive?

NVM, found my answer.

Edited by ladyaurora

• 3 weeks later...
In response to post #58452821.

ladyaurora wrote: Will Vortex allow for installation across drives? For instance, I currently have SE on my C: drive (SSD) and NMM on my K: drive (HDD); will something like this be possible with Vortex or do they have to be on the same drive?

NVM, found my answer.

Hey,
What answer did you find?

In response to post #58452821. #58878946 is also a reply to the same post.

ladyaurora wrote: Will Vortex allow for installation across drives? For instance, I currently have SE on my C: drive (SSD) and NMM on my K: drive (HDD); will something like this be possible with Vortex or do they have to be on the same drive?

NVM, found my answer.
lorenzo3117 wrote: Hey,
What answer did you find?

From what I could find, it has to be on the same drive.