Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997,636 posts
Makeshift Organization XIII Outfit

This is just a simple robe recolor to try and make what resembles the outfits
of Organization XIII in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II.

Kresselack

Kresselack

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
Simple recolours are always welcome. This looks promising. :)

shuriken88

shuriken88

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
This mods just like Dub music: Simple, but effin effective! Reminds me more of thief 3 man, although ive never played KH.

Nice job

Yellowhulk7o7

Yellowhulk7o7

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
does any one knows how to retexture this

Edited by Yellowhulk7o7, 11 October 2008 - 03:09 AM.

buddah

buddah

Official Old Fart

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,249 posts

make a new one with a zipper *censored*

Moderator Note:

Above irrelevant comment and personal attack on the creator have been deleted.

We don't allow personal attacks of other members here, find a new place to troll.

Your time here is now at an end.

Goodbye.

Buddah

Ethre

Ethre

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 716 posts
I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get a zipper to work - that said I can guess how much of pain that would be to do.

You may want to try taking a screenshot outside in the sun, or with a torch in hand though - it will make the details and color show better.

rinzei

rinzei

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Before anyone else comments on this, keep this in mind:

1) It says "MakeShift" - as in not perfect. I don't have the ability to make it any better at this point. There's nothing I can do about it.

2) I don't even have Oblivion installed right now, nor any of the modding programs, so do not request any alterations...especially not the zipper. I have no means in which to fill this request and I doubt I ever will.

The outfit was a request from a user on the Bethesda Forums - it's not perfect and it's not meant to be. It's just meant to be a placeholder for those that wanted something close-enough to the Org. XIII robe until a talented modder can mod the real outfit into the game. So if you don't like what I came up with, make your own. If you can't make your own, learn.

Zeku

Zeku

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It's a good recolor. I wouldn't exactly call it an Organization XIII coat unless it some details distinguishing it as such, but I know that's increddibly hard to do. I know I sure as hell couldn't. Kudos all the same.

Just throwing this out there, it would probably be easier to modify the Dark Brotherhood Robe. It's already more...well...robey. But that's just my two cents. I think it's neat. It's going in my collection of 'things my dremora is going to carry around'.

rinzei

rinzei

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

It's a good recolor. I wouldn't exactly call it an Organization XIII coat unless it some details distinguishing it as such, but I know that's increddibly hard to do. I know I sure as hell couldn't. Kudos all the same.

Just throwing this out there, it would probably be easier to modify the Dark Brotherhood Robe. It's already more...well...robey. But that's just my two cents. I think it's neat. It's going in my collection of 'things my dremora is going to carry around'.

It was a toss-up between the Dark Brotherhood Robe and recoloring the Monk's Robe. I settled on the Monk's because if you looked at the Org. XIII coat, it's a trenchcoat and not a robe at all. I thought the slits on the front of the Monk's Robe resembled the unzipped portions of the Org. XIII coats, which would have been more apparent had the zipper worked out. Oh well.

Arke_100

Arke_100

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Wouldn't it be possible to add the zipper? Think that would make it the ultimate Organization XIII coat. I agree that you did the right thing choosing the monk robe instead of the dark brotherhood robe, since OXIII doesn't were robes. Keep up the good work!

Page loaded in: 0.982 seconds