• 2,569,379 posts
Unarmed Perks

Added perks to the Unarmed skill.

digdug

digdug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Wow. I want to know how you did this. This is amazing!

Any chance you could let me know how to change the drinking_habit perk? I want to remove its negative side effects when sober.

Great work!

EonSpirit

EonSpirit

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 825 posts
What. The. Hell. This is EASILY the best thing ever modded into this game thus far. By a long margin. What sorcery is this, were there already in the files but disabled or are you THAT much of a wizard? It seems a bit op, to be honest, but holy hell is it awesome. Now if this kinda stuff is possible, imagine the possibilities.. starting with the bow... wow... MAJOR kudos to you, man. Major.

RangeCreed

RangeCreed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Need a bit of balancing imo but good work

Grubbs008

Grubbs008

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
If you do one for bows, you will be a god.

Kp12000

Kp12000

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
You are incredible. IF you could manage to pull this off for all of the other perkless attributes it would make my day lol.

Kp12000

Kp12000

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #57694061.

Spoiler

Lol. You can open the .pak and edit the stats to make them more balanced if you don't feel like waiting for him to publish it.

XerxesTheApostate

XerxesTheApostate

• Premium Member
  • 16 posts
This is something that I automatically looked for when looking at the skills- i was disappointed to find them missing. This is something that should have been in the game.

dullseraph

dullseraph

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 34 posts
I'd love to see this for Bow and Polearms as well (another mod out there shows the hidden skill, but no perks)

Great work. Where was this located in the files?

Xylozi

Xylozi

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
In response to post #57694061. #57694226 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I was surprised it was possible when I was researching the files. Luckily the developers chose to handle the simply perk effects in the .xml files (namely buff.xml).

The cryptic part is the values used by the params attribute in each buff entry. For example, spc = Speech, so params="spc*1.5" means the player's Speech is improved by 50%. The implementation attribute determines when the params are applied, i.e. implementation="Cpp:Constant" will always apply the effect, whereas implementation="Cpp:Bleeding" appears only to apply when Henry is bleeding.

Anyway, it should be possible to add perks to any skill.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.915 seconds