20 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569,353 posts
Immersive Alcohol

Get drunk, black out, lose your pants, become addicted, suffer withdrawals, get clean.

SpaceDevo

SpaceDevo

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
I've been waiting for something like this!

Any chance of doing a similar version for skooma and moon sugar? I know Bare Necessities has that kind of mechanic, but a separate mod would be ideal since I now use Tired and Hungry for character needs (mostly for performance reasons).

Merlord

Merlord

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 763 posts
In response to post #59426631.

Spoiler

Yeah I can do that, it wouldn't take much to modify this mod to work for Skooma/moon sugar. It may not be released for a while though, I'm currently working on a gigantic survival mod (think Skyrim's Frostfall but for Morrowind) which is eating up most of my time.

SpaceDevo

SpaceDevo

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
In response to post #59426631. #59426801 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

That sounds fantastic. Best of luck on the mod!

In the meantime, I may just disable hunger and sleep for Bare Necessities and use it for just the thirst and drug addiction parts. Should go quite nicely with your mod and Tired and Hungry (along with the other survival mods I use).

Edited by SpaceDevo, 21 April 2018 - 05:58 am.

Corsair83

Corsair83

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 870 posts
In response to post #59426631. #59426801, #59426906 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

This looks very interesting... does the mod to any blur effects like timeslip's alcohol mod? With all the shaders out now, I'd look to see a skooma mod turn a shader on and make the world light up like a LSD trip. Someone did it in Skyrim and it was hilarious trying to fight with everything super bright and colorful lol

Azulyn

Azulyn

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
downloaded and endorsed! I'll test more thoroughly tomorrow, but this is something I've been looking for! If you could do something similar with skooma you'd be a god in my eyes. I've enjoyed every mod you've made thus far! <3

Edited by Azulyn, 23 April 2018 - 02:40 am.

Merlord

Merlord

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 763 posts
In response to post #59426631. #59426801, #59426906, #59441171 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I try to make my mods compatible with OpenMW, which means I have to avoid using graphics and script extenders. But you're right, it would make both this mod and a Skooma addiction mod much more interesting. I might take a look at Timeslip's mod and see how hard it would be to incorporate.

Merlord

Merlord

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 763 posts
In response to post #59483281.

Spoiler

Thank you, you're too kind! Do let me know how this mod goes, if there are any bugs, suggestions, balance issues etc.

And yes, I will make a Skooma version of this mod when I have the time :)

Merlord

Merlord

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 763 posts
For some reason the voice greeting used to detect the player's gender was missing, causing the hiccup sounds not to play. I have now uploaded a fix for this.

kbzobtr

kbzobtr

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
very good. but i think that there's no sense to increase endurance since "blind drunk" stage begins.
in fact inebriation level depend on endurance. and there should be agility drops for these stages

btw is there any plans for making hangover effect? it could be varied too according to drunk stages.

Edited by kbzobtr, 04 May 2018 - 08:51 am.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.921 seconds