Invalid email addresses and you

Dark0ne

First of all I send you a warm greeting, then I wanted to tell you that because I do not speak English and use google translator I did not understand if there are problems with my email! Hello and thanks. :) Edited by ag1963

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #59816751.

ag1963 wrote: First of all I send you a warm greeting, then I wanted to tell you that because I do not speak English and use google translator I did not understand if there are problems with my email! Hello and thanks. :)

As far as I understood
If you have orange warning section at the top of every page ... then you need to verify your email address

if you don't have that warning, then you are fine and your email is OK.

In response to post #59816751. #59835576 is also a reply to the same post.

ag1963 wrote: First of all I send you a warm greeting, then I wanted to tell you that because I do not speak English and use google translator I did not understand if there are problems with my email! Hello and thanks. :)
Amrovich wrote: As far as I understood
If you have orange warning section at the top of every page ... then you need to verify your email address

if you don't have that warning, then you are fine and your email is OK.

Thank you, now I think I understand, my email should be okay. Hello.:)

Thanks a lot for this because it turned out I did have an email assigned that I no longer used. I've never gotten any bounce notification surprisingly, but now I've gone and updated it so all should be well.

Bonjour à vous et grand merci pour votre bon travail. je ne parle pas anglais non plus désolé. depuis aujourd'hui je peux me connecter sur le site mais impossible de charger quoi que ce soit je n'ai plus de mot de passe valide quand NMM me le demande... pouvez vous me dire quelque chose à ce sujet. Merci. bonne continuation...

In response to post #59953816.

blake55107 wrote:

I Just downloaded and installed the new version of NMM and the login problem went away.

Same here, after updating NMM the login issue went away.

I have the 0.63.14 version of Nexus Mod Manager. I try to update it through the Manager Desktop App and I get a error saying "an not reach the update server " and I try to log in via the version I've, it's not letting through the Nexus's server. I can't download any mods or update the app. please help!