First donation point report delivered, and recent updates to the system

Dark0ne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #61021667. #61024992 is also a reply to the same post.

GeneralJohn wrote: Why is there a 3 month wait until authors actually get the points? Is there a security reason for it?
DtheHun wrote: If someone obtains DP for stolen content the author has some time to perceive and redeem.

Thanks.

A very interesting system, however I was wondering, how does one know whether their content is being used in derivative submissions to generate donation points? What stops old mods that uses un-owned content from opting in the system?

In response to post #61078392.

Corvalho1 wrote: A very interesting system, however I was wondering, how does one know whether their content is being used in derivative submissions to generate donation points? What stops old mods that uses un-owned content from opting in the system?

I agree. I'm using content for other mods on 2 of mine, and I had to manually put in the original creators when asked.

I am a little confused as my DP points went down by about 5000 and one of my mods now does not appear on May Report.

Why did my download count DROP on the May Report? I understand DP value changes and it should really be going up due to the Patreon, but I am a little confused how a finalised report can change.

Anyone else notice this?

(edited, removed my donation tab question as I noticed Donations tab is still there but lower in the page. I think it needs to be at the top bar so it's easier to see for mod users).

Edited by sydney666

In response to post #61093447.

sydney666 wrote: I am a little confused as my DP points went down by about 5000 and one of my mods now does not appear on May Report.

Why did my download count DROP on the May Report? I understand DP value changes and it should really be going up due to the Patreon, but I am a little confused how a finalised report can change.

Anyone else notice this?

(edited, removed my donation tab question as I noticed Donations tab is still there but lower in the page. I think it needs to be at the top bar so it's easier to see for mod users).

If this can help, I still have 0 DP. Don't know why.

* update *

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't see the "pending" points. Edited by mannygt

In response to post #61093447. #61098347 is also a reply to the same post.

sydney666 wrote: I am a little confused as my DP points went down by about 5000 and one of my mods now does not appear on May Report.

Anyone else notice this?

mannygt wrote: If this can help, I still have 0 DP. Don't know why.

* update *

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't see the "pending" points.

Looks like it was not finalised. My counted Unique Downloads also decreased by 40% just like the DP-s. Maybe they have changed the examined time interval.