2045 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016,871 posts
Phoenix Lighting Mod

Something really beautiful and complete lighting overhaul that enhance all aspects of vanilla lighting without sacrifice to anything. You will love gameplay, you will love cutscenes and you will love that all is so smooth and nice for most immersive experience ever.

restordoc

restordoc

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 5 posts
congrats on the release! loved your discord version and all the effort you've put into making this both good looking and gameplay friendly

Journeyman

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Most complete lighting overhaul by far. Transitions are perfect, zones feel unique and all look amazing! Thanks for the effort you put into this.

iStep13

iStep13

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
Hey! Seems like your mod is reborn like Phoenix! Another endorse!
Remind me which game graphic settings should I choose for the best visual experience?

Edited by iStep13, 11 July 2018 - 06:27 AM.

mishikedman

mishikedman

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
In response to post #61734402. #61737122, #61738227, #61778687, #61779882 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

From fire man, and yes if you ask me about post processing than sharpness on law and motion blur off but this is also very subjective. Also you can use reshade 3 download border effect also clarity effect is also nice and it will make textures pop a bit and it looks very good with mod.

Edited by mishikedman, 13 July 2018 - 06:02 PM.

mishikedman

mishikedman

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
In response to post #61728507.

Spoiler

Thanks i worked hard and long on this mod to make it as beautiful and consistent in all scenes.

mishikedman

mishikedman

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
In response to post #61727702.

Spoiler

Thanks man, balance of both gameplay and game style was very important, and to have lighting look good in all situations and in all weathers and tod's.

iStep13

iStep13

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
In response to post #61734402. #61735182 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

ok. thanks a lot!

Ratatosk112

Ratatosk112

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
Looks great on screenshot. Will try on next walkthrough. One question - do you use something like Darker Nights mod for night pictures? Or such dark look made by this mod only? Brilliant work anyway!

mishikedman

mishikedman

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
In response to post #61737922.

Spoiler

Don't use dark nights mod with Phoenix or any other lighting mod because you will mod conflicts, also don't use, no character lighting because you will f*** up cutscenes. And yes look from screenshots is achieved by phoenix alone, no need for anything else.

Edited by mishikedman, 11 July 2018 - 07:30 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.995 seconds