Vanquisher of Bugs - Arthmoor

BigBizkit

I s#*! posted once back when the unofficial FO4 patch was new but I realised I was being silly, we need more people like Arthmoor, the kind of commitment he puts in is absolutely legendary and it's definitely added many hours of playtime onto people's games.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to express my thanks to Arthmoor, as he has made my games for Skyrim and Fallout 4 run smoothly, as I have a laptop that is starting to show her age and she does have her momments. but over all im glad that i have some of his mods installed.

Again thank you for creating these mods :)

In response to post #63246396.

gettps wrote:

He does good work, but don't try to tell him there's a bug with his mod. Your comment will be shut down and deleted VERY fast.

Absolutely not true. He's probably just tired of entitled kiddies who can't read descriptions or fail to report bugs properly.

In response to post #63246396. #63385666 is also a reply to the same post.

gettps wrote:

He does good work, but don't try to tell him there's a bug with his mod. Your comment will be shut down and deleted VERY fast.

eldiabs wrote: Absolutely not true. He's probably just tired of entitled kiddies who can't read descriptions or fail to report bugs properly.

thats not true.. but its always easy to write 'it doesnt work'...

In response to post #63246396. #63385666, #63534251 are all replies on the same post.

gettps wrote:

eldiabs wrote: Absolutely not true. He's probably just tired of entitled kiddies who can't read descriptions or fail to report bugs properly.
pokara06 wrote: thats not true.. but its always easy to write 'it doesnt work'...

Absolutely true. I received a formal warning for calling out this hypocrisy. If you see a BANNED icon under my name, you know why.

In response to post #63246396. #63385666, #63534251, #63645241 are all replies on the same post.

gettps wrote:

pokara06 wrote: thats not true.. but its always easy to write 'it doesnt work'...
KhajiitiClaws wrote: Absolutely true. I received a formal warning for calling out this hypocrisy. If you see a BANNED icon under my name, you know why.

Yes its TRUE..not to mention what kind of attitude some moders got to someone who is not a rest of a sheep to sing them only a prise.

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I stumble across, or read, the fabled words "Bugsoft QA dept." or any mention of it: my brain immediately translates that to Arthmoor & the U##P Team. I don't always agree with him, but I can't bring myself to argue with the man, either. Because, having observed (over on AFK) the sheer depth to which he delves into things, the time he devotes to, and the trouble he goes to to make the Bugsoft games more hassle free and playable; within the limitations of the "DinoBryo game engine" of course, the man's a flippin' hero in my book. I hope he continues to enjoy gaming, and his other pastimes, for many years to come. Thank you, Arthmoor. :)

Edit: Yeah, I'm late to the party. But my "News" didn't update until I got logged out for some reason and then I logged back in. Ugh...

Edited by pedantic