Project Spotlight: Fallout Miami

Pickysaurus

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #63692081.

Tiziano8861 wrote: I don't understand.Fallout Miami will be a mod that will work as a simple dlc or will replace all the basic game set in Boston? (This thing has been said by many sites but it seems a strange thing).

It will be a DLC, they guys say so at the top of the interview :)

In response to post #63494281. #63555021, #63649726 are all replies on the same post.

FoxyFoxMaster wrote: I go "why the f*#@ you always lyin" when you say you're a hardcore fallout fan and not want to play 76, but none the less. want to play
avemitchell wrote: I mean, just because they're a hardcore fan of the currents works doesn't mean they're going to blindly like all the new stuff too.
Aldodrem wrote: i dont want to play fallout 76 ethier. kinggath pretty much hit the nail on the head as to why i''ll be ignoring that game

I've personally played every single released Fallout game and I've generally enjoyed them, even with the style changes (Fallout Tactics & Fallout 3). I've also written some Fallout based fiction. I'd say that makes me a "hard core" fan. But, I'm not going to buy Fallout 76, either, based on what's so far been revealed and the direction Bethesda has been taking with Creation Club, third party content creation, Bethesda Launcher, etc. I don't know how much of the user and mod hostility is coming from Bethesda management, or caving from ZeniMax pressure, and I don't care. At the end of the road its the customers suffering and it's time to say enough is enough. I can be a "hard core" series fan without being a Bethesda/ZeniMax fan or shill.

Stop being a troll, seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

I think worst fallout fans are "hardcore" fanboys. I play fallout games since fallout 3 and I love these games. But I always wanted game like 76. From what I already read and seen.. well.. for me the 76 will be a game I will play with my friends for a long time. I love that Bethesda try new things with 76. Its unique experience. Something new and it looks good to me. This hate towards 76 is stupid. At least wait for 76 to come out and see reviews before you go full blown salt at Bethesda for doing something outside standard generic s#*!. Your beloved Elder scrolls is in works. You will get new game aka Starfield as well.

Or did all of you "HARDCORE" fans already hate Starfield?

"Cuz itz not my fallout! Me so mad! Me hate everything its not generic s***! booo hooo! look at my salt"

Edited by polyz

In response to post #63692081. #63696781 is also a reply to the same post.

Tiziano8861 wrote: I don't understand.Fallout Miami will be a mod that will work as a simple dlc or will replace all the basic game set in Boston? (This thing has been said by many sites but it seems a strange thing).
Pickysaurus wrote: It will be a DLC, they guys say so at the top of the interview :)

They said "K. Constantine: So, Fallout Miami is a DLC - sized mod - that is how we have been describing it. It is essentially what it says on the tin. It is going to function similarly to how the official DLC packs for Fallout 4 work." It probably won't just be DLC

In response to post #63977051.

polyz wrote: I think worst fallout fans are "hardcore" fanboys. I play fallout games since fallout 3 and I love these games. But I always wanted game like 76. From what I already read and seen.. well.. for me the 76 will be a game I will play with my friends for a long time. I love that Bethesda try new things with 76. Its unique experience. Something new and it looks good to me. This hate towards 76 is stupid. At least wait for 76 to come out and see reviews before you go full blown salt at Bethesda for doing something outside standard generic s#*!. Your beloved Elder scrolls is in works. You will get new game aka Starfield as well.
"Cuz itz not my fallout! Me so mad! Me hate everything its not generic s***! booo hooo! look at my salt"

Obvious troll is obvious.

In response to post #63494281. #63555021, #63649726, #63723476 are all replies on the same post.

FoxyFoxMaster wrote: I go "why the f*#@ you always lyin" when you say you're a hardcore fallout fan and not want to play 76, but none the less. want to play
avemitchell wrote: I mean, just because they're a hardcore fan of the currents works doesn't mean they're going to blindly like all the new stuff too.
Aldodrem wrote: i dont want to play fallout 76 ethier. kinggath pretty much hit the nail on the head as to why i''ll be ignoring that game
stormcrowwolf wrote: I've personally played every single released Fallout game and I've generally enjoyed them, even with the style changes (Fallout Tactics & Fallout 3). I've also written some Fallout based fiction. I'd say that makes me a "hard core" fan. But, I'm not going to buy Fallout 76, either, based on what's so far been revealed and the direction Bethesda has been taking with Creation Club, third party content creation, Bethesda Launcher, etc. I don't know how much of the user and mod hostility is coming from Bethesda management, or caving from ZeniMax pressure, and I don't care. At the end of the road its the customers suffering and it's time to say enough is enough. I can be a "hard core" series fan without being a Bethesda/ZeniMax fan or shill.

Stop being a troll, seriously.

We don't want to play 76 because we're not interested in a "let's see how we can exploit the survival game trend" cash grab and we play single player games so we don't HAVE to interact with other people. Your attitude helps typify the reason for the latter.

In response to post #63977051. #64231411 is also a reply to the same post.

polyz wrote: I think worst fallout fans are "hardcore" fanboys. I play fallout games since fallout 3 and I love these games. But I always wanted game like 76. From what I already read and seen.. well.. for me the 76 will be a game I will play with my friends for a long time. I love that Bethesda try new things with 76. Its unique experience. Something new and it looks good to me. This hate towards 76 is stupid. At least wait for 76 to come out and see reviews before you go full blown salt at Bethesda for doing something outside standard generic s#*!. Your beloved Elder scrolls is in works. You will get new game aka Starfield as well.
Cavalier753 wrote: Obvious troll is obvious.

raki taki teriyaki, teriyaki taste like sake

In response to post #63977051. #64231411, #64543446 are all replies on the same post.

Cavalier753 wrote: Obvious troll is obvious.
TheCoolCrushIceKilla wrote: raki taki teriyaki, teriyaki taste like sake

low quality Bait!!