Project Spotlight: Fallout Miami

Pickysaurus

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #65051886.

AlexScorpion wrote: So why a Fallout Miami and not a Fallout Moscow or Fallout Warshaw or some other place outside US, a change would be nice.

Moscow will be a Great Location.
But we already got Stalker and Metro 2033, Games like these.
But who are we to discuss this its up to Modders :{
We are just Annoying Bluffs Internet Users that they see us as We are nothing to them.

In response to post #65051886. #65055226 is also a reply to the same post.

AlexScorpion wrote: So why a Fallout Miami and not a Fallout Moscow or Fallout Warshaw or some other place outside US, a change would be nice.
Nexuspre wrote: Moscow will be a Great Location.
We are just Annoying Bluffs Internet Users that they see us as We are nothing to them.

I wasn't talking about Moscow per se, just another location with another setting. I think that would be quite interesting. Edited by AlexScorpion

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
First off let me say, some incredible work to the team, thank you for your passion, I look forward to this DLC worthy MOD. Second I would like to address some of the comments, **ENOUGH** Enough with all this hate and bashing of all the tags that fit and in between, FFS, this is one of the best communities around, and I for one am sick and tired of all the hate, stop....please. Has Bethesda made some poor decisions, yes and no. I can understand some of the issues that folks have had with this latest iteration of Fallout, but MOST of this dumpster fire is all bandwagon jumping. There are most def some content creators that OWE alot to BGS and have just jumped right on the hate train, and that is not healthy to any body, and it sure won't get your message across if there was one to be had in the first place. If it weren't for BGS we wouldn't even be talking about Fallout except for in the past tense. My intro was FO3 but I loved the IP so much from there I went back and played 1 and 2 and I HATE birds eye view games. I want to close with how accepting the company has been of the modding community as a whole compared to other studios, it is rare folks have this much access to code and are able to expand on the IP without consequence. Even at times receiving acknowledgement from the devs to such good bodies of work. I think if it were any other company the team at New California would have faced a cease and desist order. Please stop with all the hate folks.....

• 1 month later...

2019 QUESTION, how is this mod going?

lets just say, i would love to see this big project is still You know living and i hope bethesda dont banned You for creating better game :D

In response to post #66771476.

scar93pl wrote: 2019 QUESTION, how is this mod going?
lets just say, i would love to see this big project is still You know living and i hope bethesda dont banned You for creating better game :D

Bethesda isn't going to be corporate about this, Pete Hines said himself months before Fallout New California came out that folks can make mods about whatever the f*#@ they want :')

• 5 months later...
In response to post #65051886. #65055226, #65060841 are all replies on the same post.

Nexuspre wrote: Moscow will be a Great Location.
AlexScorpion wrote: I wasn't talking about Moscow per se, just another location with another setting. I think that would be quite interesting.

There is upcoming mod - Fallout: London. Which is under construction. Not sure of release date. (There is also a Fallout: Tokyo in FONV.) (Fallout New California - which is out now) Yes, I still would enjoy a mod in Fallout Russia or China.
But this mod Miami looks great. Edited by AstroGazer