• 340 posts
this is really cute!

Tanpoponoko

Tanpoponoko

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
These are totally adorable!! Thank you!!

breatemata

breatemata

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
thank you! they look so cute esp the hut and pet place

nicolekriza

nicolekriza

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i love everything thank you!

DuosAngel

DuosAngel

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Hello, I'm having a hard time getting this to work with other mods that edit the tile sheets need for the pet area. Normally I'd just delete or paste over such conflicts but if I did that I'd lose the dirt color that comes with it. Does anyone know how I can get Content Patcher to give this mod higher priority?

shontag

shontag

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
These are precious!! I am absolutely using these. The statues into a plaque and pillar are brilliant.

May I ask about your pathway that appears to look like stair steps? Is it a personal edit or another mod you've created/found somewhere else? I would love to have something like that on my farm. I always had faux-stair-like pathways in my animal crossing towns, haha. Thanks in advance <3

ranfuu

ranfuu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
In response to post #62946571.

Spoiler

Hello! I don't know how to set priorities but my pet area should only be editing a small portion of the outdoors tilesheet so I haven't had any problems with conflicts despite using it with other mods that also edit the same sheet, including dirt recolours. I'm sorry that there's not much else I can do to help!

ranfuu

ranfuu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
In response to post #62947566.

Spoiler

I'm glad and thank you for using them!

The stair tiles is one of my personal mods I didn't publish because it was just something I hastily put together for myself. I'll consider uploading proper ones in the future.
Yes, I had them in my acnl town too so the idea came from there! :)

MelodicLullaby

MelodicLullaby

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
In response to post #62946571. #62956631 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

If you have tilesheet edits that replace the same tile in the game, Content Patcher only uses the last folder to be loaded in. You'll need to see what order the folders are being loaded in SMAPI and rename the folders accordingly.

The dog area tiles from this mod have a transparent floor and only act as an overlay; whatever dirt recolor you're using should be safe. It won't override the dirt. If it does, then the best thing you can do is list the recolor you're using here so the mod creator or someone else who may know more can see what's going on.

Edited by MelodicLullaby, 22 August 2018 - 03:36 PM.

Page loaded in: 0.918 seconds