Creature Feature - MihailMods

Pickysaurus

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #65310991. #65318761 is also a reply to the same post.

MihailMods wrote: thanks my good friends for your kindness.
about a mod pack, will be released more soon than you think, just wait, and untill that keep using merge plugins.
you will understand why i waited basically 2 years to release the pack.
Steve8867 wrote: Mihail zombies are GROSS !

it's to terrify us like zombies should. Thank you so much for the amazing mods and I am happy that you are so passionate about the skyrim modding community, I wish more modders were like you. Skyrim keeps getting better thanks to, keep up the good work and I look forward to your future releases.

In response to post #65310991. #65318761, #65349391 are all replies on the same post.

about a mod pack, will be released more soon than you think, just wait, and untill that keep using merge plugins.

TriniXjin wrote: it's to terrify us like zombies should. Thank you so much for the amazing mods and I am happy that you are so passionate about the skyrim modding community, I wish more modders were like you. Skyrim keeps getting better thanks to, keep up the good work and I look forward to your future releases.

Definitely looking forward to the mod pack, I'm attracted to fantasy games because of the monsters and it's awesome seeing someone passionately bringing them to life. Good job Mihail!

In response to post #65310991. #65318761, #65349391, #65430151 are all replies on the same post.

TriniXjin wrote: it's to terrify us like zombies should. Thank you so much for the amazing mods and I am happy that you are so passionate about the skyrim modding community, I wish more modders were like you. Skyrim keeps getting better thanks to, keep up the good work and I look forward to your future releases.
Meowth79 wrote: Definitely looking forward to the mod pack, I'm attracted to fantasy games because of the monsters and it's awesome seeing someone passionately bringing them to life. Good job Mihail!

Hi, Mihail. When will your Oblivion Realms mods be restored? I am eager to play with them! Gracias!

In response to post #65310991. #65318761, #65349391, #65430151, #65612486 are all replies on the same post.

Meowth79 wrote: Definitely looking forward to the mod pack, I'm attracted to fantasy games because of the monsters and it's awesome seeing someone passionately bringing them to life. Good job Mihail!
ShaquilleWang wrote: Hi, Mihail. When will your Oblivion Realms mods be restored? I am eager to play with them! Gracias!

Mihail, I've loved your mods for years now. You have given me nothing but wonderfully scary and terrific experiences. I totally didn't see the interview! I'm so stoked you still make mods and give so much time to the community. I cannot thank you enough - you've given me some dreams and nightmares that I will always remember!

Sincerely!

- Deadlinux

In response to post #65310991. #65318761, #65349391, #65430151, #65612486, #65687201 are all replies on the same post.

ShaquilleWang wrote: Hi, Mihail. When will your Oblivion Realms mods be restored? I am eager to play with them! Gracias!
deadlinux wrote: Mihail, I've loved your mods for years now. You have given me nothing but wonderfully scary and terrific experiences. I totally didn't see the interview! I'm so stoked you still make mods and give so much time to the community. I cannot thank you enough - you've given me some dreams and nightmares that I will always remember!

Sincerely!

- Deadlinux

Thank you for your hard work, dedication, and positive vibes!!