8 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444,149 posts
Evelyn's Friendship Garden Pot

Instead of Evelyn randomly deciding to let go of her recipe clipping after the Greenhouse unlocks, she'll gift it to you as a token of your 10 or 8 heart level friendship.

zosa

zosa

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
thankyou! the pots are kind of useless after the greenhouse is available so i am glad for this

masternetra

masternetra

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,419 posts
SO you can't set it to any hearts other then 8 or 10? I tried enter "two" for two hearts and that does nothing so guessing just eight or ten. Really should set it so people can choose any hear level.. Like the idea, but would like to see the heart options to be more flexible.

Edited by masternetra, 12 September 2018 - 04:10 AM.

LorSnore

LorSnore

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
In response to post #63523231.

Spoiler

if you wanna do that, you can go into content.json and mess with the eight and ten "When" conditions and the number equaling the heart level (10 is like 2500 i think, work backwards from that with division or look on the wiki), but no, i'm not gonna make 10 different config settings atm sorry

honestly setting it so low as 2 hearts you might as well just spawn in pots with cjb and discard the materials as if you crafted them, if you're meaning to use this as a method to get garden pots extremely early. this mod is supposed to balance time/effort to get the recipe against the greenhouse, it's not really supposed to make it available in the first month of the game. it's supposed to be an alternate yet appropriate-to-gamefeel method of getting the recipe

Desette

Desette

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Update? That would be super cool!

LorSnore

LorSnore

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
In response to post #75812388.

Spoiler

Very late, lol, it is now updated to 1.4

keepsyou

keepsyou

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
(deleted)

Edited by keepsyou, 16 July 2020 - 12:32 AM.

keepsyou

keepsyou

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts
so, i just restored the greenhouse and received the recipe from evelyn the next day, even though i have this mod installed and only have soc hearts with her.

Edited by keepsyou, 08 January 2022 - 03:40 AM.

chleiya

chleiya

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 145 posts
can this be used for 1.5?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.957 seconds