70 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,437 posts
Commander Cody

The mod brings legendary clone Commander Cody to Star Wars Battlefront II by replacing Finn.

Storm5912

Storm5912

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
The video is verry good

DreadSpartan322

DreadSpartan322

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Yo I got light headed when I saw this and that you made a phase 1 version. Would You possibly consider continuing this and making replacers for characters like Han and Lando with maybe Rex, Wolffe, or maybe even Captain Fordo. This is super cool.

Herr Wenger

Herr Wenger

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Great mod ,thank you ! :D
The only thing i'd love even more would be a dark side version .
It would go great with him as an imperial commander or with the "before the spark" mod !
It replaces the imperials with clones so they're the bad guys ,order 66-like .
Cody would be awesome as a hero for that !

DreadSpartan322

DreadSpartan322

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
In response to post #63241346.

Spoiler

It does seem to conflict with phase 1 superiority. Makes the heavy invisible

Antraxo1337

Antraxo1337

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
You just destroyed dice with this mod and the subreddit hah! Also it's awesome seeing such awesome work. Keep it up!

Splockyy

Splockyy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Amazing Mod Man! Spot on! But the game seems to crash when i load into arcade using the cinematic blasters mod and orthohex's clone legion mod. Just wanted to know if those two mods had anything to do with the game crashing while the commander cody mod was active. I might have to have the mod on by itself, I'm not sure, share your thoughts. But again, outstanding mod!

Extreme96PL

Extreme96PL

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
In response to post #63296496.

Spoiler

Try launch Cody without Ortho Clone Legion

Cojinator

Cojinator

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Game freezes occasionally when using his abilities, by which I mean everything in game freezes with the camera still being able to move around for a second, then the game alt+f4's automatically. Not sure if this is the mod itself or conflicts with other mods but I had been using the latest versions of ai tweaks and 25v25. Leaving this here in case anybody else has the same problem and/or it has to be looked into. Otherwise amazing mod man, def the most effort I've seen in a custom hero and since the dude has the same first name as me I'm happy to see him in BF2.

Edited by ProtoWhistle, 03 September 2018 - 09:14 PM.

LordZorg36

LordZorg36

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
how do I use it? I downloaded the file and added it to the BF2 folder. What do I do next? thx

Page loaded in: 1.073 seconds