55 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,016,889 posts
Beware the Sixth House

Makes the Sixth House, properly, the most difficult content in the game. Intended for use with my other rebalance mods.

Corsair83

Corsair83

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
Awesome job! I've used Tougher Dagoth for a long time, but after your last two rebalances you've made, this is a perfect replacement!

Luj1

Luj1

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Fantastic work. Semi-related, but has anyone tried making this: http://en.uesp.net/w...feat_Dagoth_Ur? Would go great with this mod.

Edited by Luj1, 13 September 2018 - 08:27 PM.

SpaceDevo

SpaceDevo

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts
Seeing as how they're immortal, Corprus-infected Dunmer, they should all have some degree of flame resistance, weapon resistance and health regeneration -- as well as more Blight disease with each stage (one for Slaves, two for Zombies, three for Ghouls, and four for Ascended Sleepers, Ash Vampires and Dagoth Ur) to make them extra risky to deal with up close (even better if you give them Weakness to Blight spells so they're a danger even after you gain full Blight immunity). Also, Ash Vampire health should be a full 1000 at the very least, since Dagoth Ur has 2000 -- with just as much Magicka, Stamina and melee damage as Almalexia, and attribute values of at least 100 (except Speed, since that can cause weird movement patterns).

Just some personal suggestions from my own WIP mod. In any case, thanks for making this.

ManfredvonScarlet

ManfredvonScarlet

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
This is great and I have been waiting for this but is this compatible with Darknut's GDR? Will 2.0 be compatible as well alongside Endusal and Tureynulal Redone?

Edited by ManfredvonScarlet, 13 September 2018 - 10:12 PM.

mortimermcmire

mortimermcmire

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
In response to post #63570061.

Spoiler

It only changes stats. Load this before gdr and use the rebalance only modular option to be extra safe.

2.0 will explicitly be compatible alongside those mods, theyre fantastic.

7thHanyou

7thHanyou

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Been waiting for this one since downloading the Bloodmoon and Tribunal rebalance. Look forward to using it!

Remember10

Remember10

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I've been looking forward to this.

Ekonk

Ekonk

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Is this compatible with Patch for Purists? Cause that includes the ash vampire weakening Dagoth fix.

mortimermcmire

mortimermcmire

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
In response to post #64676916.

Spoiler

yes, they do more or less the same thing. patch for purists loads first and is then overwritten by this mod, intentionally

Page loaded in: 0.961 seconds