43 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,017,916 posts
RadiationChallenge

The surface is no longer breathable and has been taken over by radiation, the island no longer provides. The ship is determined to kill you.

juunigatsu22

juunigatsu22

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Love this challenge! Looking forward to trying it out this weekend! I've already got a few other mods to make the game more difficult. I'm looking forward to the unbreathable atmosphere aspect.

gylis

gylis

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
humm i really like the concept of the point 5, should be a standalone mod concerning all scanned blueprint from human tech
!

Leviah

Leviah

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
This is exactly what I need for my second playthrough, great idea Sir!

SamuelJudge

SamuelJudge

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
I agree about the point of 5. Should be a separate challenge, as it is already a pain just collecting the resources to build the various power generators past Solar.

teeheelee

teeheelee

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Absolutely fantastic mod!

For those of you making comments about point #5 - it's not actually part of the mod, just part of the challenge.

CellteX

CellteX

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Can anyone clarify how long after fixing the Aurora's power core (repairing the 10 damaged points in the drive room) until the radiation subsides and the surface air becomes breathable?

Edited by CellteX, 16 September 2018 - 07:25 PM.

SamuelJudge

SamuelJudge

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #63641586.

Spoiler

Just commenting on said point in case you did add it to said mod; I would make it a config setting if you did although there is the issue of not being able to move any generators once you placed them as well. :) Other than that I am worried about how this might make the game slower for me.

fs20090903

fs20090903

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I don't know if it's bug or intended, but the radiation is not dealing damage, and also I can still make food from the fabricator in the life pod after explosion.

Edited by fs20090903, 17 September 2018 - 02:16 AM.

teeheelee

teeheelee

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
In response to post #63641586. #63646481 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I think the point of the mod is to make the game slower.

Page loaded in: 1.030 seconds