15 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443,391 posts
Nexus Mods Site Themes for Vortex

A selection of themes for Vortex, based on the colour schemes of your favourite Nexus Mods game sites.

JustAnotherRandomDovahkiin

JustAnotherRandomDovahkiin

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 569 posts
I like that Skyrim has a colour named after it

LeonidasNerevar

LeonidasNerevar

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 332 posts
Excuse me Picky, but where might one find the elusive "AppData"? I did a computer-wide search and didn't find anything that had to do with Vortex. It certainly isn't in the Vortex root directory. I seem to be at a loss as to where I might locate the required folder. Thank you for your time.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 18,320 posts
In response to post #65037971.

Spoiler

Do Windows + R and type %appdata%

LeonidasNerevar

LeonidasNerevar

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 332 posts
In response to post #65037971. #65038301 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Very good. Thank you for your speedy and accurate response, Picky. I appreciate it.

BowmoreLover

BowmoreLover

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 3,251 posts
Thanks Picky, it makes sense that there is a color theme for the Nexus site. You should bundle this with Vortex itself :)
However, it's best to be able to install themes and translation files by drag and drop like extensions. Until then, you can bundle the following batch command for the user (I'm using this script in Vortex translation, seems useful enough for the user).
Spoiler

Edited by BowmoreLover, 03 July 2019 - 02:15 AM.

Sparkythesquid

Sparkythesquid

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
Thank you for the colours anyway to get high contrast colour themes?

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
My old acid-burned-out eyeballs thank you

Skinjack

Skinjack

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 2,216 posts
Hi pickysaurus,
You seem to be well versed in this so I will ask you. I have a tendency not to "see" the flag for light/espfe/esl mods. Whether out of willful ignorance or a floating blindspot I have in my eye. Is there any way to actually change the mod name background or even the entire entry row for a light mod to a different color, that way they are easier to identify? I had thought to use the developer tools to change it, but my CSS is rusty at best and a cursory examination of the code did not seem to differentiate between light mod's and regular mod's background colors. Not a huge deal if it can't be done (at least with my current (laughable) skills in CSS. Its more of a convenience issue.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 18,320 posts
In response to post #85482353.

Spoiler

Hey,

As far as I know, the only thing that tells you it's a light plugin is the icon. The best you can do is use the "flag" filter to show only light plugins.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.923 seconds