• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #64074071.

Mercury71 wrote:

Vortex 1.16.8.

In response to post #64073991.

Mercury71 wrote:

EU1... Going to try EU2 and see what happens. I live in Sweden. I am in a middle of an 1,2 GB download so it will take some time before i can restart browser and mod manager.

In response to post #64073761.

Mercury71 wrote:

Of some reason i download at about 200-500 KB/s today :sad:

Nexus has never been this slow for me before.

What file server are you downloading from? We haven't changed anything on the file servers for this, but I'm happy to do a quick test.

Which mod manager are you using? We can only provide support on manual downloads and Vortex.

I'm currently downloading at 20MB/second from EU1 on a manual download.

Please can you try manually downloading and seeing if it's still an issue. That would tell us whether it's your connection or whether it's Vortex.

Manually goes at 1 600 - 1 800 kB/s for this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/992?tab=files

In response to post #64074266.

Mercury71 wrote:

Mercury71 wrote:

Vortex 1.16.8.

Mercury71 wrote:

EU1... Going to try EU2 and see what happens. I live in Sweden. I am in a middle of an 1,2 GB download so it will take some time before i can restart browser and mod manager.

Mercury71 wrote:

What file server are you downloading from? We haven't changed anything on the file servers for this, but I'm happy to do a quick test.

Which mod manager are you using? We can only provide support on manual downloads and Vortex.

Please can you try manually downloading and seeing if it's still an issue. That would tell us whether it's your connection or whether it's Vortex.

Manually goes at 1 600 - 1 800 kB/s for this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/992?tab=files

I'm getting a consistent 13MB/sec+ on that file. What is your internet connection speed, and what speed do you normally get on Nexus Mods? Edited by Dark0ne

Mercury71 wrote:

Mercury71 wrote:

Vortex 1.16.8.

Mercury71 wrote:

Mercury71 wrote:

I'm getting a consistent 13MB/sec+ on that file. What is your internet connection speed, and what speed do you normally get on Nexus Mods?

I have 100/100 with fiber. Provider is Bahnhof. Normaly it is so fast i dont even think about it.

In response to post #64074376.

Mercury71 wrote:

Mercury71 wrote:

Mercury71 wrote:

Vortex 1.16.8.

Mercury71 wrote:

Mercury71 wrote:

I'm getting a consistent 13MB/sec+ on that file. What is your internet connection speed, and what speed do you normally get on Nexus Mods?

I have 100/100 with fiber. Provider is Bahnhof. Normaly it is so fast i dont even think about it.

It's likely a routing issue between your ISP and ours, in which case there's very little we can do but hope it's just a temporary diversion!

In response to post #64074376.

Mercury71 wrote:

Mercury71 wrote:

Mercury71 wrote:

Vortex 1.16.8.

Mercury71 wrote:

Mercury71 wrote:

It's likely a routing issue between your ISP and ours, in which case there's very little we can do but hope it's just a temporary diversion!

Weird. Just got 12 MB when downloading another. I will write to my ISP. Never had any issues before... so i hope it is just today.

Thank you for responding. You Admins here att Nexus are the best.