Official Vortex Beta Release

Dark0ne

Guest deleted34304850

i know you dont care what i say because otherwise you would be correct when instead, you are continually wrong. don't you want to better yourself and learn?

much love my consistently wrong friend.

remember - any issues with vortex, and it looks like you have a few, vortex support - there are a lot of very nice people over there who will go the extra mile to help you.

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #70379938.

1ae0bfb8 wrote:

i know you dont care what i say because otherwise you would be correct when instead, you are continually wrong. don't you want to better yourself and learn?

much love my consistently wrong friend.

remember - any issues with vortex, and it looks like you have a few, vortex support - there are a lot of very nice people over there who will go the extra mile to help you.

cant have issues...when its no longer on my systems nor will it ever be and i have you to thank for convincing me to remove it! game dedicated managers from now on for me(since i've never had one claim incompatible with a game it supports)

good luck with Vortex(your going to need it)

Guest deleted34304850

hope you learn to use those managers better than vortex, remember, vortex support should you wish for help.

it's been emotional. love you man, despite the name calling and tantrums. xox.

In response to post #70382058.

1ae0bfb8 wrote:

hope you learn to use those managers better than vortex, remember, vortex support should you wish for help.

it's been emotional. love you man, despite the name calling and tantrums. xox.

what tantrums?
also i recall recanting on at least one of those names(fanboy) you however have yet to recant on calling me stupid(PEBCAK is a way of calling people stupid without saying the word...well that and and the sound a 3 year old makes when choking on fresh air) and vortex can rot

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
This program, from my standpoint is the greatest thing out there since X-Tree Gold. I am amazed daily what all I can discover with the program. My main reason in this note - is to ask a question = Is it possible to change the color of the Conflict Lightning Bolts - seems with age, I have become a little color confused and have difficulty in seeing red and green changes. Thank for Time.

• 3 months later...