35 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444,992 posts
The Ruins at Boston Airport

A Sim Settlement plan for Boston Airport. The only reason that area exists is a player needed a spot to build some things for the Brotherhood. What a waste when that was over, so why not give the wanderers of the Commonwealth a new small place to call home.

Resident poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts
Anything related to Sim Settlements is a winner.

SixtyMinutemen

SixtyMinutemen

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 505 posts
Wait so this whole settlement is put into a plan?

Rezznor

Rezznor

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
In response to post #65930956.

Spoiler

Yep, base level 0 up to level 3.

SixtyMinutemen

SixtyMinutemen

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 505 posts
In response to post #65930956. #65942071 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Sounds awesome!

crashbrennan

crashbrennan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
I can't get the plan to appear in the desk. Not having that issue with any of the other add-on plans.

Do you have any idea why that might be?

EDIT: Never mind, it was just vortex f***ing up and not sorting plugins correctly! Can't wait to see it!

Edited by crashbrennan, 27 December 2018 - 01:40 AM.

Rezznor

Rezznor

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
In response to post #66300051.

Spoiler

Glad you got it sorted out.

crashbrennan

crashbrennan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
In response to post #66300051. #66310061 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

There was one other small issue, from the mod, that was part of it. It says one of the mods is only needed for a few posters, and is otherwise unrequired. But without that mod, the plan will not appear in the planner's desk.

crashbrennan

crashbrennan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
I've got it working and I absolutely love it!

There is one small issue though: When it scraps all the unnecessary stuff, it also scraps the airport floor. That results in the entire settlement hovering a few inches off the ground, which isn't great for immersion.

This is with scrap everything installed, but honestly, the majority of people use it so it does need to be handled.

Edit: Some of the walls too.

NOTE FOR ANYONE HAVING THIS ISSUE BEFORE IT'S FIXED
0012ad22.enable into the console should fix the problem by restoring the missing piece!
I was able to get that ref id by going back to any save before the city plan was used, opening the console, and clicking on the floor. If the id doesn't work for you, just use that.

Edited by crashbrennan, 29 December 2018 - 08:36 AM.

Rezznor

Rezznor

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
In response to post #66358201.

Spoiler

That's odd, I never touched the airport floor apart from the chairs and padding, or the walls. I will go in and load it from the desk and see what happens. I hope others can confirm this.

*edit* I brought up an old save from just after getting on the Prydwen, so nothing at that time had been touched. I built the desk and loaded the blueprint and it started to build the lvl 0 plan, but the floor and walls stayed.

I do not have Scrap Everything that way I can't accidentally delete something not meant to be deleted when designing a shared plan. Nor do I go in the console and Disable an object, so I am not sure how it could have scrapped the floor and walls. The plan is designed with the original floor and walls still there. But I will try it with SE later today and see if it does it with the mod.

*edit again* Ran it w/ SE installed, still had the floor. Created a new game and ran it again, still no issue w/ floor or walls. Not sure why it would have happened with your game.

Edited by Rezznor, 02 January 2019 - 12:24 AM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.991 seconds