Project Spotlight: Fallout 4: New Vegas

Pickysaurus

In response to post #67020241. #67021001, #67065011, #67150896, #67359291, #67361516, #67418816, #67443371 are all replies on the same post.

ff7legend wrote: Question - Will the original Fallout 4 be required in order to play Fallout 4 New Vegas whenever it releases? If so, that's fine since I have Fallout 4 alongside the Season Pass. Thanks.
kesw12 wrote: yes it will its a mod.......
ff7legend wrote: Just making for sure. I have FO4 & the Season Pass so no issue with that regardless.
metalmouth7 wrote: Fallout 4 with all of its DLC will be required, alongside Fallout: New Vegas with all of its DLC as well.
niston wrote: Wait... If the project recreates all the assets on their own, why should FO:NV even be required?
ShannonN13 wrote: Voice acting.
Reytholian wrote: They're recreating all of New Vegas from the ground up, that includes the voice acting. Only Fallout 4 and its DLC will be required.
Kastrenzo wrote: the voiceovers are original,

the capital wasteland mod shut down because of legal threats for using FO3's audio lines (although I heard they recentley re-opened, which makes me happy, if not hopeful)

Metamoth directly stated that installer for Fallout 4 New Vegas will only work if you have Fallout: New Vegas. It's just for legal purposes.

Which, as it has been said by another friend here, it's pointless, since they're remaking EVERYTHING.

Edited by NicotineCaffeine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #75230583. #75392943 is also a reply to the same post.

TheSasGaming wrote: bring back the old conversation of New Vegas, don't reuse the
'sarcastic'
'yes'
'no'
'what'

it's dumb Bethesda they just so lazy.

Polnarape wrote: As Far as I'm concerned, they've developed a system of dialogue that isn't limited to the four optioned like in Fallout 4. It'll use the multiple options like in New Vegas, and I can only assume that the dialogue will be completely unchanged.

There are multiple existing mods that already do that, so it wouldn't be hard at all for them to implement some of them, if not just make them requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #75438408.

NicotineCaffeine wrote:

In response to post #67020241. #67021001, #67065011, #67150896, #67359291, #67361516, #67418816, #67443371 are all replies on the same post.

ff7legend wrote: Question - Will the original Fallout 4 be required in order to play Fallout 4 New Vegas whenever it releases? If so, that's fine since I have Fallout 4 alongside the Season Pass. Thanks.
ff7legend wrote: Just making for sure. I have FO4 & the Season Pass so no issue with that regardless.
metalmouth7 wrote: Fallout 4 with all of its DLC will be required, alongside Fallout: New Vegas with all of its DLC as well.
niston wrote: Wait... If the project recreates all the assets on their own, why should FO:NV even be required?
Reytholian wrote: They're recreating all of New Vegas from the ground up, that includes the voice acting. Only Fallout 4 and its DLC will be required.

the capital wasteland mod shut down because of legal threats for using FO3's audio lines (although I heard they recentley re-opened, which makes me happy, if not hopeful)

Metamoth directly stated that installer for Fallout 4 New Vegas will only work if you have Fallout: New Vegas. It's just for legal purposes.

Which, as it has been said by another friend here, it's pointless, since they're remaking EVERYTHING.

I’m just repeating what Meta said here and in his interview with Kinggath. Original NV will be required wether you think it’s pointless or not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In response to post #75438408. #76110713 is also a reply to the same post.

NicotineCaffeine wrote:

VadimKaz wrote: I’m just repeating what Meta said here and in his interview with Kinggath. Original NV will be required wether you think it’s pointless or not.

I think the reason for that is cuz they are porting over the dialogue and voices.