Project Spotlight: Fallout 4: New Vegas

Pickysaurus

In response to post #77377433.

legendarydraconis wrote: Can't wait for it to come out. I've played fallout 4 more than vegas, but seem to like vegas more. I find vegas terrible in terms of graphics and well... the usual. Fallout 4 has the kind of good stuff that vegas doesn't, but vegas is still better overall.

how can I report you for your astounding post
you speak my mind good sir its just that i have more hours in fallout 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #77377433. #78476138 is also a reply to the same post.

legendarydraconis wrote: Can't wait for it to come out. I've played fallout 4 more than vegas, but seem to like vegas more. I find vegas terrible in terms of graphics and well... the usual. Fallout 4 has the kind of good stuff that vegas doesn't, but vegas is still better overall.
ironhulk13792000 wrote: how can I report you for your astounding post

How do you have more hours in f2? The game is extremely short. And i made it to the end with cut content a few times.

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #78651328. #78665868, #79209733 are all replies on the same post.

Zebulon010 wrote: fallout 4 isn't a fallout game same with 76 it's rehash trash as a money grab
and modeders are the life blood to fallout. now screw you tod
Pro1234567890202020 wrote: fallout 4 is better than that crap called fallout 3 nv is good so good game engine + good game = better game
timetogetspooky wrote: fallout 4 is good, not as good as new vegas story and roleplay wise. We are all agreed that 76 is trash fallout 3 is good also the graphics are something you have too put up with i never hear anyone complaining about pong having bad graphics and saying that other arcade games are better because they have higher graphics

how old are you?

• 1 month later...
In response to post #77377433. #78476138, #78779548 are all replies on the same post.

ironhulk13792000 wrote: how can I report you for your astounding post
xHEINZx wrote: How do you have more hours in f2? The game is extremely short. And i made it to the end with cut content a few times.

I love fallout 3 and NV but can't get into them because of the potato graphics, can't wait for this and the capital wasteland mod.

In response to post #78651328. #78665868, #79209733, #79392778, #81061928 are all replies on the same post.

Zebulon010 wrote: fallout 4 isn't a fallout game same with 76 it's rehash trash as a money grab
and modeders are the life blood to fallout. now screw you tod
Pro1234567890202020 wrote: fallout 4 is better than that crap called fallout 3 nv is good so good game engine + good game = better game
timetogetspooky wrote: fallout 4 is good, not as good as new vegas story and roleplay wise. We are all agreed that 76 is trash fallout 3 is good also the graphics are something you have too put up with i never hear anyone complaining about pong having bad graphics and saying that other arcade games are better because they have higher graphics
JabWasHere wrote: how old are you?
freeman103107 wrote: Zebulon you're holding on to the games you played when you were younger because your life is so incredibly bland it's all you have to enjoy. same as 75% of people saying things similar to these with other games. you made fun of your elders for pulling the "back in my day card" but now you've gone full circle. You're opinion is so unpolished you don't look at what newer games have improved on, you just look at the bad parts because your so desperate for attention you need something to say to get people to like you, because if nobody likes you, you'll be forced to look back at your bland life. your opinions are not only bad, they're not yours. You've spent so much time looking for distractions from your bland life. that you've just like your videogames, stuck to the same 3 non-videogame outlets and any shred of an original opinion you might have formed has been lost in the four things you've done for the past large amount of years, constantly taking every single brain function from people that have done the same. but those people you steal your opinions have actually done something with their lives.

I don't know where that came from

I see a problem with the reconstructed picture below of the road, see the NV version looks like some cliffs and prairies with small hills near a highway. The Fallout 4 NV looks like a road in between cliffs. So think prewar when that road was used, it would not be that close or the cliffs would have been blasted away to have clearance for the road. See the road looks crammed in between smaller cliffs. I have been to Nevada and Arizona and now live in New Mexico and lived out in the country and went camping in the desert before. See there are hills some small and big you can run up, and some that look like mountains but smaller so they are not but you can run up.

In response to post #81251233.

RolloWolff7 wrote: I see a problem with the reconstructed picture below of the road, see the NV version looks like some cliffs and prairies with small hills near a highway. The Fallout 4 NV looks like a road in between cliffs. So think prewar when that road was used, it would not be that close or the cliffs would have been blasted away to have clearance for the road. See the road looks crammed in between smaller cliffs. I have been to Nevada and Arizona and now live in New Mexico and lived out in the country and went camping in the desert before. See there are hills some small and big you can run up, and some that look like mountains but smaller so they are not but you can run up.

How troublesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have seen the work and have been following for a out a year now and this is my first time commenting, I want to thank you guys for the work you are doing as it looks amazing, fallout new vegas was my favourite fallout game in the series and to see it have such an overhaul is exciting.

My question about this project:

Will it have sandbox building like fallout 4? And mod compatibility such as popular mods like homemaker.

Please privatly message me if not and we will see if we can work somthing out.