Heavy Traffic ×

Project Spotlight: Fallout 4: New Vegas

Pickysaurus

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #76757688. #82734463 is also a reply to the same post.

arun3673 wrote: any estimate on when it will be released
Skizard wrote: No one has answered this man and that distresses me.

we're now happy to announce that we're sitting at around 85% complete for exterior locations, and around 70% complete for interiors. is the official statement Edited by thiccdragoness

In response to post #77377433. #78476138, #78779548, #81061963, #82372358 are all replies on the same post.

legendarydraconis wrote: Can't wait for it to come out. I've played fallout 4 more than vegas, but seem to like vegas more. I find vegas terrible in terms of graphics and well... the usual. Fallout 4 has the kind of good stuff that vegas doesn't, but vegas is still better overall.
ironhulk13792000 wrote: how can I report you for your astounding post
you speak my mind good sir its just that i have more hours in fallout 2
xHEINZx wrote: How do you have more hours in f2? The game is extremely short. And i made it to the end with cut content a few times.
freeman103107 wrote: I love fallout 3 and NV but can't get into them because of the potato graphics, can't wait for this and the capital wasteland mod.
TonyIsBurger wrote: theyre not potato graphics you're just childish.

I mean they aren't that good even for 2008-2010 standards, but I can still enjoy a game with bad graphics. plus ENBs, Re-textures, Etc. exist.

• 2 weeks later...
Fallout 4 is insanely superior in terms of things you can do, like modding weapons and (stolen from NV Real Time Settler, lol) settlements, man those settlements are insane. But New Vegas absolutely smokes F4 in terms of story lines. Combining the two would be just out of this world.

In response to post #77377433. #78476138, #78779548, #81061963, #82372358, #91215808 are all replies on the same post.

legendarydraconis wrote: Can't wait for it to come out. I've played fallout 4 more than vegas, but seem to like vegas more. I find vegas terrible in terms of graphics and well... the usual. Fallout 4 has the kind of good stuff that vegas doesn't, but vegas is still better overall.
ironhulk13792000 wrote: how can I report you for your astounding post
you speak my mind good sir its just that i have more hours in fallout 2
xHEINZx wrote: How do you have more hours in f2? The game is extremely short. And i made it to the end with cut content a few times.
freeman103107 wrote: I love fallout 3 and NV but can't get into them because of the potato graphics, can't wait for this and the capital wasteland mod.
TonyIsBurger wrote: theyre not potato graphics you're just childish.
QuirkyFellow wrote: I mean they aren't that good even for 2008-2010 standards, but I can still enjoy a game with bad graphics. plus ENBs, Re-textures, Etc. exist.

compared to graphics now they kinda are