Project Spotlight: Fallout 4: New Vegas

Pickysaurus

In response to post #77377433. #78476138, #78779548, #81061963, #82372358, #91215808, #91904068 are all replies on the same post.

legendarydraconis wrote: Can't wait for it to come out. I've played fallout 4 more than vegas, but seem to like vegas more. I find vegas terrible in terms of graphics and well... the usual. Fallout 4 has the kind of good stuff that vegas doesn't, but vegas is still better overall.
ironhulk13792000 wrote: how can I report you for your astounding post
you speak my mind good sir its just that i have more hours in fallout 2
xHEINZx wrote: How do you have more hours in f2? The game is extremely short. And i made it to the end with cut content a few times.
freeman103107 wrote: I love fallout 3 and NV but can't get into them because of the potato graphics, can't wait for this and the capital wasteland mod.
TonyIsBurger wrote: theyre not potato graphics you're just childish.
QuirkyFellow wrote: I mean they aren't that good even for 2008-2010 standards, but I can still enjoy a game with bad graphics. plus ENBs, Re-textures, Etc. exist.
YourNeighborlyFriendSamuel wrote: compared to graphics now they kinda are

honestly i think fnv looks better than the trash that is the fo4 engine

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In response to post #77377433. #78476138, #78779548, #81061963, #82372358, #91215808, #91904068, #92586633 are all replies on the same post.

legendarydraconis wrote: Can't wait for it to come out. I've played fallout 4 more than vegas, but seem to like vegas more. I find vegas terrible in terms of graphics and well... the usual. Fallout 4 has the kind of good stuff that vegas doesn't, but vegas is still better overall.
xHEINZx wrote: How do you have more hours in f2? The game is extremely short. And i made it to the end with cut content a few times.
freeman103107 wrote: I love fallout 3 and NV but can't get into them because of the potato graphics, can't wait for this and the capital wasteland mod.
QuirkyFellow wrote: I mean they aren't that good even for 2008-2010 standards, but I can still enjoy a game with bad graphics. plus ENBs, Re-textures, Etc. exist.
Peebro39 wrote: honestly i think fnv looks better than the trash that is the fo4 engine

Agreed. FO4 has the better game engine and combat system, but FNV has the better story -- a story more central to the entire premise of the franchise, in a way -- and just feels more... I dunno how to say it. Feels more Fallout-y. Edited by Hellzapoppin

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #84049873.

user6129 wrote: I actually want a Fallout New Vegas mod that turns Skyrim into Fallout Vegas world, not Fallout 4. I'm sure FO4 has lots fo great things. But Skyrim is my thing and its engine works well for all my creative wants. So unless you guys plan to do that, also, which you don't, I guess I will. :)

you know they are the same engines, right ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
In response to post #77377433. #78476138, #78779548, #81061963, #82372358, #91215808, #91904068, #92586633, #94056698 are all replies on the same post.

Peebro39 wrote: honestly i think fnv looks better than the trash that is the fo4 engine
Hellzapoppin wrote: Agreed. FO4 has the better game engine and combat system, but FNV has the better story -- a story more central to the entire premise of the franchise, in a way -- and just feels more... I dunno how to say it. Feels more Fallout-y.

I just cant play FNV because of how much better fallout 4 just feels to play, so excited for F4NV to release!