40 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,246,506 posts
Khajiit Hair by Saerileth

Think the vanilla hairstyle selection for khajiit stinks? Then this mod is for you! Adds a unique, highly detailed hairstyle for male and female khajiit characters.

thezooqueen

thezooqueen

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 342 posts
I have never played Khajiit before. Are those skins vanilla? That black and white striped Khajiit looks wonderful especially with your hair.

Edited by thezooqueen, 09 January 2019 - 11:36 PM.

robbobert

robbobert

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
In response to post #66707961.

Spoiler

The striping and coloration are likely from creating a preset in the creation kit, and as far as I can tell, the fur textures are from the CoverKhajiits mod, which doesn't have a SSE version. However, if you extract the files from the vanilla CoverKhajiits .rar and manually install them to SSE -> Data -> Textures -> actors -> character -> khajiitmale or khajiitfemale (depending on which sex you want), it works just fine. :)

thezooqueen

thezooqueen

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 342 posts
In response to post #66707961. #66708401 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you very much!

Canlocu

Canlocu

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,394 posts
Great looking hairs, job well done!

Regular

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
At last, a khajiit hair for SSE!

darkmage224

darkmage224

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
looks nice but i put in a tag sugestion for not lore friendly only do to the fact theres only 1 ever kaj at a time that has hair like that the maine in lore but great mod

Mharlek1

Mharlek1

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts
Just a tip. Hope you donīt mind.
If you(anyone) think the hair color is too desaturated, and this is as the mod author intented, you can easily replace it with another mod that replaces vanilla hair.
p.e. superior lore friendly hair(oldrim) or bed head mod here on SE.
To replace the textures the files are hairlong and hairlong_n and are located in the folder textures/actors/character/hair -Copy and paste them to the folder textures/Saeri/Kahjiit_hair and overwrite.

Edited by ruirno, 10 January 2019 - 03:11 AM.

SNESLIVE

SNESLIVE

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Cool. I've been in the process of putting together a mod list for a Khajiit character. Good timing I guess.

robbobert

robbobert

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 993 posts
In response to post #66712486.

Spoiler

Thanks for the tip. :) I actually just copy pasted parts of the original author's description, so the desaturation remarks are theirs, not mine. But this could definitely be useful to other players, so thanks for it!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.152 seconds