Taking down the GameFront files

Dark0ne

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #67076411.

TossMan wrote: Too bad it had to come to this. The decision scope was narrow and it looks like it's the best decision from Nexus' staff still.

Ditto. Petty move by GameFront.

In response to post #67078206. #67078346 is also a reply to the same post.

alfa1295 wrote: So Nexus GameFront archive will be removed? I haven't even download some of my old Zube1337 mods in ST:Legacy.
FileTrekker wrote: Don't worry, your mods, old account etc are exactly as you left them on GameFront :)

If you didn't take control of the mods while they were up, they've been removed. Feel free to re-upload them under your account though :)

In response to post #67076411. #67078336 is also a reply to the same post.

TossMan wrote: Too bad it had to come to this. The decision scope was narrow and it looks like it's the best decision from Nexus' staff still.
cormell wrote: Ditto. Petty move by GameFront.

It wasn't a petty move by GameFront, it was a petty move by a third party trying to take advantage of the deal between GameFront and Nexus for their own gain.

In response to post #67076411. #67078336, #67080321 are all replies on the same post.

cormell wrote: Ditto. Petty move by GameFront.
damanding wrote: It wasn't a petty move by GameFront, it was a petty move by a third party trying to take advantage of the deal between GameFront and Nexus for their own gain.

What? It's not a petty move my GameFront, it's a disingenuous move by other sites attempting to exploit a delicate situation for their own benefit. Did you actually read the post?