back to the past present prewar something

Posted Image

etholas

etholas

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,456 posts
That was the single most satisfying moment of the entire game. Smiling at Betty, opening the door, and walking away, leaving Braun condemned to his lonely little world with no one to torment. I'd have loved to go back in a few years and see if there was anything left of his sanity.

jacoboriley

jacoboriley

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 11,866 posts
When I was done with this little side track, ridiculous adventure, I thought 'what the hell did I just waste my time on!'. o_O In other play thru's....never went back! Your back and forth banter between Garret and KB man is hilarious and brilliant. Thanks, Bernt :D Great laugh and I can pick my coffee back up again :teehee:

fredlaus

fredlaus

Boredom is an asset

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,086 posts
You are really an entertainer and an educator, Bernt.

cormell

cormell

Why Be Anywhere Else

• Premium Member
  • 25,999 posts
Damn, I can still hear that terrible background music. Really funny comments. And the FO4 Father/Son satire was perfect.

FastBlackCat

FastBlackCat

Warrior Cat

• Premium Member
  • 34,308 posts
I totally agree with Laird on this one. That awful repetitive music . . . aaagghhhh. ;D However, leaving Braun to stew in his misery was satisfying, what a psychopath. :D

Marthos

Marthos

Night Hound

• Premium Member
  • 3,841 posts
Quite awesome Bernt, quite awesome. But... Now your fine chappie there has to put up with James asking him if he's 'alright' every three minutes for the foreseeable future.

I think you're going to get shot in the head again :tongue:

Bernt

Bernt

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 39,298 posts
In response to post #67166146.

Spoiler

So true. I've encountered quite a few nasty characters in different games. But I think Braun still has first place as THE most psychopatic evil genious. But at least you can give him a dose of his own medicine in the game. Very satisfying indeed. Thank you Etholas :)

Bernt

Bernt

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 39,298 posts
In response to post #67166281.

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for the kind words Jacob. I'm happy you enjoyed it. The first time I leanred about breaking the fourth wall was Brigand123 having an argumant with his Mona. I thought it was hilarious. And I have a lot of fun doing it myself. Knowing other people get a laugh from it makes me all warm inside :D But..... now I'm curious. How did you get around TL? I thought it was an integral part of the main quest. Do you jump it using console?

Bernt

Bernt

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 39,298 posts
In response to post #67166666.

Spoiler

Thanks a lot Fred. Very much appreciated :)

Page loaded in: 0.794 seconds