• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444,240 posts
Cannabis Related Events

This mod adds events for Cannabiskit

vextryyn

vextryyn

• Premium Member
  • 12 posts
I am adding dialogue to the characters, I don't think I will add any other events for now. I will be renaming this to Cannabis Events & Dialogue when I release the next update this weekend.

Also, while I do have the girl mod installed, I am making this and updating the events to match the vanilla characters to the best of my ability. I am also limiting changes to the Vanilla dialogue and attempting to blend.

On that note, I will make a version for the girl mod with my own dialogue changes. After looking through everything in Invatorzen's Dialogue Changes For Adarin's Girl Mod, there wasn't much changed for the overall feel for the characters. Now, I do realize this was just a conversion of another mod so I am going to make an effort to change a lot more. Ex. Alex is still captain of the football team, Sebastian wants to ride his motorcycle to the city. some character interactions dont feel the same ex. some scenes where would be man/man text was changed from "I didn't think you would feel this way about another man" to "another woman" that didn't make sense, so overall I feel a lot needs to be reworked, I will scour the Nexus for other projects but I don't think there are many.

If you dont get what I'm saying; Basically, just changing the characters to girls is cool, but the personalities should shift just a little and since it is a significant project, that version may be a while.

I plan to shoot for updates every 1-2 weeks depending on my homework.

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello vextryyn!

Thank you for your hard work! I appreciate it! I had a few questions;

1. Which file am I looking for to replace the "SeedPurchaseFrom" text in? I downloaded Atom already, but I don't know which file to open to search the text.

2. As you are working on a more immersive and correct female bachelor dialogue mod, is it possible to have a config to enable/disable characters? I really only wanted Sabrina in my game, but don't wan't to manually edit the dialogue and miss something.

Again, thank you so much for your endeavors!

vextryyn

vextryyn

• Premium Member
  • 12 posts
In response to post #67332046.

Spoiler

It is all of the crop files, for now, just Harvey doesn't work to sell anything. Each of the crop files will have a content.json, as long as you select the project folder as the main cannabis kit folder and use the find in project option then find/replace all it will correct all of the files at once.

As for add enable/disable, if you just want Sabrina from the CP version that is easy to fix. with atom just open that folder and edit the content.json. disable the items not relating to Sebastian. "Enabled": true change to "Enabled": false

Sabrina is my main focus too, maybe I will just make it a Sabrina mod...

rember it's a json " ", { } and[ ] are important.

***I just realized i wasn't very clear in the mod details page, I have updated to make the process easier to follow. my bad, Sorry.
*** Made a video too, on the video page.

Edited by vextryyn, 01 February 2019 - 11:01 PM.

blouwho

blouwho

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
https://log.smapi.io/iTZCfUwj

error loading update

vextryyn

vextryyn

• Premium Member
  • 12 posts
In response to post #67385511.

Spoiler

Sorry about that, the new version fixes it.

vextryyn

vextryyn

• Premium Member
  • 12 posts
Hi all,
I was going to have an update ready today but... due to some technical issues it will need to wait for a later date. I may still update it and call it like an unstable version or something. For now, this update will need to wait until the next SMAPI is out(I check it daily). Until then I will continue working on additional dialogue and events. Quests appear to need to wait for a bit so I can pull data reliably from JSONassets files with content patcher(when I release the next version you will see things like "I'll have a quest soon!". As for the cannabis cup, I haven't begun this, mostly just dragging my feet deciding how I want to proceed.

so to recap Sebastian's Grow Room will need to wait (I might still add as an optional version), quests also need to wait, and I will have more dialogue for sure and maybe an event.

That's it for now!

***I needed to use an asset from another author and am working on obtaining permission before the next update. There is more than I was going to release and I do keep adding. Likely I will be calling this the .2 release since I have reached my first personal milestone. As for when this will be 1.0, I am not going to call this finished until I have dialogue for everyone and added the cannabis cup. Still going to focus on 1-2 week updates.

Edited by vextryyn, 12 February 2019 - 05:01 AM.

jhreptar344

jhreptar344

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
not sure what I did wrong. Items are in the game but I can only get them with the cheat menu. I've changed it so that sandy sells the seeds and I've got my friendship up with her. But she still isn't selling the seeds. Any help.?

jhreptar344

jhreptar344

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
In response to post #74160638.

Spoiler

Nvm... I'm high XD I downloaded this mod... But hadn't added it yet. Just changed the files in cannabis kit..

giogio135

giogio135

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 8 posts
SEBBY. SEBBY WE GOTTA COOK

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.979 seconds