Bigger Shed

Adds a bigger room and a cellar to the shed

Tesabella

Tesabella

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Are we able to change the wallpaper and floors (mostly curious about the defaults) with this one?

Thanks!

uhfeldspar

uhfeldspar

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
In response to post #67747691.

Spoiler

As far as I can tell you can't so far. Hopefully we can soon!

Toonlabs

Toonlabs

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
You can use any of the files. the worn out cellar may have a larger file size but you can stick with the original cellar *the non decayed one*

the author of this mod accidentally left in a few pngs from editing (Tiled/tIDE requires pngs to actually edit the map) he probably just forgot about it. that is why the worn out cellar has a larger file size. also the version number is unneccesary. it is an optional file hence it should not be a different version. if the console tells you to update to the optional map just ignore it.

I hope the mod author sees this and removes the leftover pngs and changes the version *INCLUDING in the manifest* to match the old one otherwise SMAPI will keep telling you to update to the optional file because it thinks it is an updated version.

Edited by Toonlabs, 25 February 2019 - 02:36 PM.

spotteddotted

spotteddotted

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
In response to post #68020016.

Spoiler

Ah thank you for pointing that out! The manifest is fine as far as I can tell, but I've changed the nexus version number and removed the pngs that I did indeed accidentally leave in there.

boyodachi

boyodachi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I can't use the cellar to make higher quality wine, cask can place on it, but can't use, like if we place the cask outside a cellar.
Thanks

Edited by boyodachi, 06 May 2019 - 12:31 AM.

Isimies

Isimies

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 81 posts
Would really dig a functional cellar. I don't want casks to work everywhere, just in cellars, so having them work without using Casks everywhere mod would suit my playstyle wonderfully.

Would also love a way to move between the different cellars directly, like having a door or stairs leading from this cellar to the main farm cellar. That would be perfect. :)

Edited by Isimies, 06 May 2019 - 01:53 PM.

Bunnyx53

Bunnyx53

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
Doesnt work for me

hrmpk

hrmpk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts