13 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,437 posts
Simple Settlement for Sim Settlements On the Way to Diamond City

Simple Settlements (up to level 4) for Sims Settlements, ROTC, and Conquerors. The plans are for Sunshine Tidings, Graygarden, Oberland Station, and Hangman Alley. They are designed to focus on simplicity of being below the build limit, have a upfront crafting station, and still be challenging in conquerors.

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Thank you!

Downloading and will endorse when it lets me.

ironcladsoul

ironcladsoul

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 366 posts
great idea for certain run through's could be great if you made some city plans for some of the less common settlements that fit a a simple lay out better some settlements lend to really complex ones but some not so much but people still try some more simple ones would be nice also more variety for those who love variety :P

bowenje

bowenje

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 70 posts
In response to post #69051696.

Spoiler

Eventually I will get all the settlements done. I always envisioned folks using these in select points where you don't want to use the complicated city plans and use the high end plans at other spots.

Next one will be farming in the county.
Zimonja, county crossing, finch farm, taffington, slog, and greentop.

I presume your aware of the 5 I did last week.

Edited by bowenje, 03 April 2019 - 06:16 PM.

JOHNBELT

JOHNBELT

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,112 posts
Good to see another set. I'm pretty far along my current play so I won't be using your settlement plans now, but I am planning on a new game in the near future when a new companion mod gets completed (Malia is the mod name). When I start that run, I expect I'll be burned out on settlement building but Malia is going to be very pro minutemen. These settlement plans will be a great time saver. Thanks for all the efforts.

One question, are your plans compatible with the mod Clean and Simple https://www.nexusmod...out4/mods/25350 ? If not, no big deal.

bowenje

bowenje

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 70 posts
In response to post #69054186.

Spoiler

I will refer to KInggath and if he says it works with Sim Settlements then it works for my mod.

Personally I have had so many problems with mods that clean up settlements I just stay away now. Eventually someone going to get it right, I have no idea if this is the one. Same thing always happens its beautiful works great I get to level 15 to 20 and start getting fatal CTD and can't recover start over.

rayhne

rayhne

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,170 posts
These look great. Quick question ... if I start a city plan then build some things of my own, what happens to those when the city levels up?

bowenje

bowenje

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 70 posts
In response to post #69087016.

Spoiler

If you build where the city will build the items will be on top of each other. Once you get the theme of simple cities you will be able to judge that ie a 2x2 plot will eventually be a plot so don't build there as an example.

rayhne

rayhne

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,170 posts
In response to post #69087016. #69089741 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

It has more to do with putting done workbenches .. Armorsmith, ammo, etc.

xHEINZx

xHEINZx

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
I succefully built the simple settlement city plan for temptines bluff, but i culd not find the sunshine tides coop or gray garden ones on the city plans desktop.
Since the mod is obviously working, temptines exemple, why the other plans are missing?

Edited by xHEINZx, 06 April 2019 - 04:03 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.031 seconds