15 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443,864 posts
Improved Desert

Changes the color of the Desert Oasis building to match the surroundings and expands the pond to enable gold quality desert fish.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 18,321 posts
Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your excellent new mod with the Nexus Mods Community!

We like it so much we're going to promote your mod on our Social Media.

Look out for your mod appearing on our Facebook or Twitter over the next few days!

Keep up the awesome work!

- Nexus Mods Staff

Maxenfelter

Maxenfelter

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Heya, I had some trouble getting this mod to work initially and I think I've figured out why: Content Patcher was refusing to recognize the new Desert and DesertTiles xnbs because their filenames in content.json didn't specify their file *type* as well. Adding the .xnb to the end of their filenames in there seems to have fixed things :)

Edited by Maxenfelter, 12 June 2019 - 06:48 AM.

erasercat

erasercat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
In response to post #70859593.

Spoiler

oh woops, i thought i had added that! thank you for telling me i'll fix that up ^u^

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello! Finally, the eyesore is gone! Now, is there any way to make your mod compatible with SVE?

erasercat

erasercat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
In response to post #71209753.

Spoiler

Unfortunately I don't think they will be compatible, I looked at SVE and it directly edits the desert map which is what my mod does as well. If you're looking for a mod that just recolors the Oasis building I can upload an optional file that only edits that and not the entirety of the desert map!

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #71209753. #71220468 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Dang. Well, what about adding the fishing and quality fish capability to the existing pond of that map? If not, oh well. If you could isolate just the Oasis building, that would be awesome!

erasercat

erasercat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
In response to post #71209753. #71220468, #71283288 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Well I tried all I could but it just doesn't seem to want to cooperate. :( The tiles get messed up from trying to install just the buiilding recolor with SVE so I believe both are incompatible. You could try messaging the author of SVE to see if they would look into it and/or make a compatible version? I'm very sorry I couldn't make it work! ;w;

origamania149

origamania149

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Some water spots don't seem crab pot friendly but i'm not even sure if they are in vanilla as i've not tried it there

erasercat

erasercat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
In response to post #72591138.

Spoiler

i'll look into it and see if i can make them work!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.972 seconds