183 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569,338 posts
Invisibility Glitch - Eyes Fix

This mod will resolve the invisibility eyes glitch, whereby the player\'s eyes get messed up after turning invisible/visible.
Requires SKSE.

Darkangel13

Darkangel13

Mod Detective

• Premium Member
  • 1,884 posts
Dude works nicely :) Endorsed. I am wondering why did it take so long to make this? Anyway thank you ;)

Edited by Darkangel13, 10 September 2012 - 12:10 am.

ermitaBoy

ermitaBoy

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
is this different from "invisibility eyes glitch workaround plus chameleon spell"? http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/10494. I already have this earlier mod and it works fine. Any thing new with this mod?

blyatzkrieg

blyatzkrieg

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
at long last... endorsed.

@ermitaBoy

This mod uses the vanilla invisibility shadders, the other mod you post there changes them, making this mod right here far superior imho..

frozenash

frozenash

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
this a small bug ,weapon will be on the back when shadow warrior active.

KingsGambit

KingsGambit

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 364 posts
@Darkangel - Thank you, and sorry to keep you waiting ;-) I've just started a new playthru and wanted a fix for this issue in one of my other mods. In finding that fix, I realised I could apply it to all effects as easily as my own :-) Would've been silly to fix it there, only to have Shadow Warrior mess it up. @ermitaboy - From what I can see on the page, that mod disables the invisibility effect responsible for the glitch, replacing it with alternative (and quite cool looking!) special effects. I wrote this small script to restore the correct eye texture every time an invisibility effect ends on the Dovahkiin. I didn't make any alterations to special effects or anything like that. @blyatzkrieg - Many thanks :-) @frozenash - Any chance you could elaborate on that at all please?

Edited by KingsGambit, 10 September 2012 - 10:21 am.

hs0003

hs0003

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts
Will this also work with other invisibility spells?

frozenash

frozenash

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
I'll upload a picture about it , I have diffculty to explain it properly in English.

MsLeeches

MsLeeches

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
Ooohhh I love this! Thank you so much! Silly bethesda and silly well known bugs they're never going to fix! ._.

Is there any chance I could include this fix in the next update to Vampiric Thirst?

KingsGambit

KingsGambit

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 364 posts
@hs0003 - I could only attach the script to the spells, abilities, potions, etc. available in the main game. Custom abilities added by player-made mods (including another of my own) are not affected. However it is an easy fix to integrate which I am happy to share with mod authors. Speaking of whom... @MsLeeches - I will upload the script source this evening as a separate download which I hope you'll feel free to integrate into any mod you wish. (It's a couple of SKSE functions called in an OnEffectFinish event). That mod looks fantastic BTW. A shame then that I just joined the Dawnguard last night and am thus tasked to ridding Skyrim of your evil kind =)

Edited by KingsGambit, 10 September 2012 - 02:47 pm.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.956 seconds