125 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,443,938 posts
Wash Yourself - A Bathing Mod

This mod adds a very simple hygiene system. You get dirty as you go and need to wash yourself from time to time.

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
Realism

Elconchetumare

Elconchetumare

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
awesome

SignedName

SignedName

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
Since soaps are derived from oils/fats, wouldn't it make more sense for it to made from Brahmin meat (tallow) and Abraxo Cleaner, rather than turpentine and whiskey?

Zebumper

Zebumper

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 979 posts
In response to post #71963078.

Spoiler

Maybe. I want it to be not so easy to craft and decide that the recipe is abraxo for washing, whiskey and turpentine for the perfume. I'm happy with this at this moment. May change or not after a certain time. It's a soap, but a very different one from real world... Do not try to reproduce this recipe at home! XD

TrueCourierSix

TrueCourierSix

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 605 posts
cool but can i sell my bath water though

Zebumper

Zebumper

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 979 posts
In response to post #71964183.

Spoiler

I don't understand :D

Pootischu

Pootischu

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
In response to post #71964183. #71964298 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ahahaha y'know, from Belle Delphine selling her bath water for $30 a small cup, and then people actually bought that.

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
Nice.

Enthusiast

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
Downloaded the mod, the animation for bathing gave me flash backs to that one Oblivion gamer poop episode, this one https://youtu.be/zet...T7PWkA_fvOvqgb1 Hell, I'm pretty sure it's the exact same animation. Which makes me wonder, if you're going to port over a bathing animation from Oblivion, why not do the one from Basic Personal Hygiene? https://www.nexusmod...vion/mods/42038

The animations are much, much better. Though, if you can't convert them over yourself, I'm sure you can always ask Belthan to convert them over again, or perhaps Umpa or OreTueee (The creators of the animations from said Mod)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.109 seconds