191 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033,964 posts
Shades of Despair ENB for Polluted Climate

Shades of Despair ENB is a preset meant to further enhance upon the already fantastic Polluted Climate weathers. I have taken the liberty to change the colors a bit, to hopefully enhance the "polluted" feeling even further. Greens, browns and reds will be your dominate colors.

cto423

cto423

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 152 posts
LOL...messed up the file name...I will fix it!

cto423

cto423

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 152 posts
In response to post #72579093.

Spoiler

File name is now fixed. Sorry for any confusion.

Crygreg

Crygreg

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts
Wow, this looks pretty cool.
Is it possible to make this ENB (and of course the required mods) compatible / working with NAC + True Storms? There is a Polluted CLimate patch for True Storms, but I'm not sure about NAC.

cto423

cto423

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 152 posts
In response to post #72581458.

Spoiler

Thank you! To be honest, I doubt it. Are you wanting to use this ENB, but use NAC's weather system as well as True Storms weathers? If so, the lighting and overall image would be way off, considering I've tweaked everything to look right according to Polluted Climate's lighting. This ENB itself will have no actual issues as far as causing crashing or anything like that, no matter what kind of weather mod combinations you are trying to use...it's just that the actual "look" of everything has been tweaked for one specific weather mod. For example, if you tried installing NAC's weathers, or True Storms weathers, the image would look very strange, considering I've tweaked things according to Polluted Climate weathers. Also, I've read that the Polluted Climate/True Storms patch DOES work, however some report that certain weathers will look "off," due to the colors not being tweaked to look right between the two different weather systems. I've not tried the PC/TS patch yet, so I couldn't tell you how the two look together. However, I hope that answered your question and that I understood correctly what you wanted to know :)

Edited by cto423, 15 August 2019 - 11:21 AM.

MiniMageSammy

MiniMageSammy

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
how do i remove the vignette? i like the enb but i cannot seem to find settings for the vignette. also it seems to disable the ability to call up the enb menu with enter+shift

cto423bcc

cto423bcc

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
In response to post #72597413.

Spoiler

Is vignette turned on? I thought I had it disabled by default. You'll find vignette over in the post processing effects, where sharpness adjustment is located as well. On the right hand column of the ENB on screen menu, post processing effects are at the very bottom. Also...I apologize, I should have specified how to open the menu! It's opened by hitting the "End" key.

MiniMageSammy

MiniMageSammy

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts
In response to post #72597413. #72597858 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

ah according to the menu it is off. maybe i did not use the correct word. the black bars on the top and bottom of the screen. i thought that was called vignette. how do i get rid of the black bars? i also had a green STATE: indicator in the bottom right corner. that is gone now. how do i bring that back?

Edited by ShinRaTheMad, 15 August 2019 - 10:52 PM.

cto423bcc

cto423bcc

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Guys, I apologize for not specifying in the description...to open the ENB settings in game, please use the "End" key.

cto423bcc

cto423bcc

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
In response to post #72597413. #72597858, #72597978 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

It's okay, no problem. The black bars setting is located in the same post processing effects area as vignette. I'm at work at the moment, can't remember exactly what it's called to be honest. But check and uncheck a few options in post processing and it will remove them for you.

Page loaded in: 1.049 seconds