25 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569,372 posts
Trial Stage Selector and Stage 100 save option

This is a simple mod that lets you quickly access any trial stage you want. Saves some time when you keep restarting trial to get to a specific stage. It also enables save option at the end of stage 100, allowing you to keep the items you stole from bosses and picked up from chests in this stage (original game doesn't give you that opportunity).

apoco483

apoco483

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 508 posts
Amazing stuff. These quality of life mods are what I'm most interested in seeing for FFXII and you nailed it outta the park here. Thanks again for all your hard work ffgriever. I've seen your efforts through the discord while it was active. (if it still is I left after the drama so idk) Looking forward to what you come up with next!

ffgriever

ffgriever

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
In response to post #72726483.

Spoiler

I'm glad you like it. I've got more of that QoL stuff left from various tests. It just needs to be turned into standalone mods, which I'm planning to do in the near future ;).

valshares24

valshares24

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts
I think Readme from Generous Montblanc mod.

ffgriever

ffgriever

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
In response to post #73227253.

Spoiler

He, he. Quite possible. Thanks. I'll fix that when I'll be uploading a minor update.

Lokidragon7

Lokidragon7

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
It says it "couldn't find FXII_TZA.vbf" even though its right there. and i put patch-trial in the directory. not sure what im doing wrong.

ffgriever

ffgriever

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
In response to post #74680248.

Spoiler

Hey. Can you post a screenshots of what does your file structure look like? It's probably something simple that you've missed.
You can also install vortex and ff12 vortex plugin (there is a link when you click download), then use the vortex compatible version. It's a one time install that will take care of everything else later.

Vetaro

Vetaro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Does the mod always let you select from all stages or only from those that you already reached yourself?

Regular

• Account closed
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
In response to post #76626473.

Spoiler

You can go to any the stages you want.

Gotham10

Gotham10

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
copio la carpeta en el directorio del juego y luego e doy a instalar pero entro en el modo desafio y nunca me da la posibilidad de pasar de nivel.alguna solucion?

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.782 seconds