12 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,998,322 posts
Vrage's Watch

Explore a new dungeon and gain the ability to control undead hordes.

whitebird123

whitebird123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
The concept of the mod is amazing. However i have a question. This mod is it compatible with the mod Forgotten Dungeons SE?
https://www.nexusmod...dition/mods/449 I ask in case they modify the same places...

darroughgt

darroughgt

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts
In response to post #74365483.

Spoiler

They don't conflict. Both have all affected locations listed. This one's pretty much inside windhelm, the others are in more normal adventuring areas.

MysticSovereign

MysticSovereign

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
You do not have to answer this question, but I'm kind of curious...how did you bypass the hard limit on how many corpses you can reanimate?

Marrowshard

Marrowshard

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Just finished it.
A few notes (possible spoilers).

I didn't find Jaana's letter until after I'd already cleared and exited the Watch. I kept thinking to myself "ya know, some context here would be nice" but apparently I'm just not that observant.
Possibly because of that, I didn't get a quest in my journal until I picked up the mask, and then it completed right away.

Found no glitches, bugs, or gaps/clips, no ctd or mod conflicts that I could see.

My only real complaint is the lack of a boss. Deathlords/Overlords are <SPOILER> reeeeally easy to pick off with ranged from behind the pillars in the last room. Sneaking wasn't necessary, they wouldn't come up that 6-inch ledge to get at me. I was hoping that coffin at the end of the room would hold a Dragon Priest or other undead.

All in all nice little mod you've got here.

omnijxs

omnijxs

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #74372563.

Spoiler

Wearing the mask gives the player a hidden perk which raises the conjuration limit to 100 if the conjuration target is an undead. Taking the mask off removes the perk. Initially I would have wanted to have the same effect with a spell (without a mask) but could not find an easy way to do it without scripting.

Edited by omnijxs, 25 October 2019 - 02:37 PM.

omnijxs

omnijxs

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #74375043.

Spoiler

Thanks for the comment and glad you enjoyed the mod. The missing boss was an explicit design choice I made, but, yeah, you also make a fair point.

whitebird123

whitebird123

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
In response to post #74365483. #74365713 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ah ok thanks for the reply:)

LemonicDemon

LemonicDemon

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Hi, sorry if this is a dumb-dumb question, but does this allow *reanimating* large hordes, or only conjuring them? Thanks :)

omnijxs

omnijxs

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
In response to post #74513718.

Spoiler

Allows reanimation also.

Page loaded in: 0.903 seconds