62 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,018,237 posts
Simple Fight Club

This mod creates a Simple trainer to let you create your own fight club, This trainer will have a few options to help you along, but the main functunality of this mod is to allow you to fight against any human AI in red dead 2. Ability to spawn any character in the game and for them to fight you.

Hazzers

Hazzers

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Would be great but my keyboard doesn't have a numpad so I can't use this menu, lol.

GLITCHEDMATRIX

GLITCHEDMATRIX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
Simple yet brilliant. Rockstar fails to listen to our ideas. This can be a full on activity for both single player and online. Perfect location would be any saloon. Yeah the cliche bar brawls like every western except they shouldn't allow weapons to be pulled out in Salloons of all places so this can happen even without an official event. Knowing Rockstar, if they added this feature in, we would have to play 6 hours to see an invite to a fight club in freeroam rather than making it a dynamic activity players can teleport to in the session for free when 2 people fight in a saloon.

Edited by GLITCHEDMATRIX, 24 November 2019 - 06:49 PM.

RageGreeny

RageGreeny

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Good mod, but for some reason any character marked as Cutscene I cannot fight, such as Charles or Dutch

TheMadHazza

TheMadHazza

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Great mod! If anyone is looking for an opponent that you can fight indefinitely, eagleflies in the cutscene menu is invincible and will only runaway if you draw a gun on him. So you can have an endless fist fight if you wish :)

vithepunisher

vithepunisher

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Love it I hope you fix the Cs characters so we can fight Dutch and Micah, possibly enable friendly fire too please

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 12,961 posts
Hello there!

Thank you for sharing your excellent new mod with the Nexus Mods Community!

We like it so much we're going to promote your mod on our Social Media.

Look out for your mod appearing on our Facebook or Twitter over the next few days!

Keep up the awesome work!

- Nexus Mods Staff

Overlord970

Overlord970

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
In response to post #75159143.

Spoiler

Oh wow thank you, I really appreciate it.

Overlord970

Overlord970

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
In response to post #75140153.

Spoiler

Fixed :)

Overlord970

Overlord970

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
In response to post #75148278.

Spoiler

Added in 0.2 thanks for letting me know.

Page loaded in: 1.098 seconds