211 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444,822 posts
Just Loot Menu

Just a small mod that adds a FO76-like Loot Menu.

CommunistDragon

CommunistDragon

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 227 posts
Awesome, Nice job! XD, been patiently waiting for this too.

NordRonnoc

NordRonnoc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
Would this be part of Just Mods Assorted or will it only be standalone?

StevenNightfall

StevenNightfall

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 480 posts
Downloaded, endorsed, and sent kudos!

Edited by StevenNightfall, 09 February 2020 - 07:51 PM.

Yvileapsis

Yvileapsis

No Changelogs

• Premium Member
  • 699 posts
In response to post #77360433.

Spoiler

Later, when this one is thoroughly tested.

DragonflyShadows

DragonflyShadows

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
i asked this on 'loot menu for fnv's page forever ago, (the one made literally a month after the one that was taken down by xilandro because it had some bugs) but seeing as this one's more relevant, seeing as it's newer and has an mcm, can i request more than just a few toggleable options which made 'fallout 4 quick loot for new vegas' more like fallout 4's version?

- being able to rename 'open' to 'transfer', so it doesn't say you're opening a dead body.
- additionally, fallout 4 had less space between 'take' and 'transfer'. i could be wrong, but it doesn't look like that is one of the mcm options.
- xilandro's/the fallout 4 version had the container name fully above the box if want to do something with that
- most importantly, the options to change the green to your hud colour with black text in it and the grey to the hud colour but transparent.
- finally, assuming this is a heavily upgraded version of 'loot menu for fnv', in fallout 4, a container full of things considered theft just did as above but red with the text of the item and the selection rectangle itself, with the main rectangle, the container name, take, transfer and the bit which you currently have as grey, remaining the hud colour.

sorry about it being so much, i've just really been missing the whole vanilla fallout 4-style quick loot and these things each look like they shouldn't take long to make if you're a modder, so please consider a couple of them.

coin3223

coin3223

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
Does this work with a controller?

Yvileapsis

Yvileapsis

No Changelogs

• Premium Member
  • 699 posts
In response to post #77362693.

Spoiler

Goal of this loot menu is to look fitting with NV's HUD style, not FO4, I am sorry. If anyone will make a reskin that makes it look like FO4 one, I'll post it as an optional patch.

Yvileapsis

Yvileapsis

No Changelogs

• Premium Member
  • 699 posts
In response to post #77364453.

Spoiler

Only if you simulate key pressed with a controller. I don't have one myself currently, so I can't make reliable controller support, sorry for that.

RarelyKnownAs

RarelyKnownAs

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 102 posts
Knew the moment I saw JIP updated that this was gonna be finnaly released to the public. Love your just series, thanks for the work.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.108 seconds