Screenshot Competition: Winners and Prizes

BigBizkit

In response to post #76416993. #76417068, #76618223 are all replies on the same post.

Skybroom wrote: Both 2nd and 3rd shots are not flawless. The male figure tilt in the 2nd picture is dramatic and glorious, but unfortunately some object on the ground obstructs the view of man's feet which looks hilarious to me. I think there's no need to argue about what the shoes mean to man's look.

The 3rd picture is worse. That tree in the middle of the composition not only provoke the sun rays beautiful splitting, it also pins the rider and his horse to the spot. I wonder how they can move.
Skybroom wrote: In the 1st shot I don't like the straight line of three cactuses.
reanorius wrote: you guys are too picky!

YES !! The 3rd Place photo reminds me of a carousel ride horse

The first one's pretty awesome! The other two are nice but the lack of color variety in the runners-up kinda makes them all look the same. I dig gold too, but it'd be neat to see more variation in future contest winners. Edited by lyrker

In response to post #76851583.

lyrker wrote: The first one's pretty awesome! The other two are nice but the lack of color variety in the runners-up kinda makes them all look the same. I dig gold too, but it'd be neat to see more variation in future contest winners.

The first one is just the same shot where the trailer was. They really just stole it.

In response to post #76416993. #76417068, #76618223, #76654108, #76740618 are all replies on the same post.

Skybroom wrote: Both 2nd and 3rd shots are not flawless. The male figure tilt in the 2nd picture is dramatic and glorious, but unfortunately some object on the ground obstructs the view of man's feet which looks hilarious to me. I think there's no need to argue about what the shoes mean to man's look.

The 3rd picture is worse. That tree in the middle of the composition not only provoke the sun rays beautiful splitting, it also pins the rider and his horse to the spot. I wonder how they can move.
Skybroom wrote: In the 1st shot I don't like the straight line of three cactuses.
reanorius wrote: you guys are too picky!
rhino74 wrote: YES !! The 3rd Place photo reminds me of a carousel ride horse
Outlawhurdle wrote: I mean all three of them are pretty crap.

Thanks, I can't unsee the carousel now