66 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,521,350 posts
Wine Merchants Basement

Story-driven 8-level dungeon with nice puzzles and an epic boss fight.

Mahric

Mahric

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Feel free to comment on this mod. It's my first and I appreciate all feelback I can get.

msyblade

msyblade

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Great, Great job. Best use of hudPrint to date. Love the narration. 1st person thoughts as a hint system also works very well.Overall well thought out, and considerate. I'm really only just beginning, but the mood,atmosphere,concept, and execution are all spot on. Endorsed!

Mahric

Mahric

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you liked it!
This was my first mod, I hope to make more enjoyable ones in the future!

Alubag

Alubag

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Played up until the part with the ogre. He killed me in one hit, and then i discovered that there were no autosaves! I did not feel like playing through the entire game again, so that is where i gave up. The dungeon was quite good up until that point though, if a bit too easy.

Antonis92

Antonis92

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
First of all, congratulations for this Amazing dungeon. You have my endorsement!
Now, I have a problem. I've reached the part where the evil dude puts you through a final test in level 2(where all the floor tiles are trapdoors). The final 3 tiles always drop me down, no matter what. Is that supposed to happen or am I doing sth wrong. If you can, give me a hint, please.

Mahric

Mahric

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
@Antonis92 Since there's no way to get out it's supposed to go that way. Or ARE you a real prophet? :-)
For the rest of the dungeon: if something unexpected is happening, or you're going somewhere where you don't expect, then it's part of the story. If you can't get back to an earlier part then that's what is meant there. But if you can't get back there will never be a need to go back too, so don't worry too much about it.

Have fun with the rest of the dungeon, your journey is just beginning :)

Hint: visit the prison first...

Mahric

Mahric

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
@alubag: When you first meet an ogre he is too strong. I would have put a save point in the game but it's not something I can do in mods of this game. I hope you'll try this game again.
And save often! Use F5 for quick save.

Antonis92

Antonis92

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Thanks, man! Your dungeon is great!

samadchaz

samadchaz

Unknown

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 662 posts
what we actually have to do at the ogre area?
I stopped playing from there
It was fun playing like portal and system shock

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.022 seconds