9 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,019,359 posts
BJSTrueMaster

So you want to become a true farmer? Like the god of the farmers? Getting skills you couldn't have dreamt of? This is now possible with BJSTrueMaster.

CoalMinerGirl76

CoalMinerGirl76

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
*stares blankly at my level 3 farming skill that i cannot get past * OOOH I can get 100 skill levels :D .. it may take me the rest of my life and then some to achieve but i am ready * hold my beer* btw thanks for this .. I love hard challenges :)

Ninjamaid

Ninjamaid

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
It took me a little while to figure out how to use this mod, the controls aren't very intuitive.

Unfortunately I also use the arrow keys as movement and when I tried to edit the config file to other buttons the mod doesn't work. I like the concept but I feel like it would be easier to use if you just set the max increment to 100 and maybe put the other options in the SMAPI help edit menu.

It's a shame, I really liked the idea of increasing the level cap and getting to unlock all the perks.

UnderLustSins

UnderLustSins

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
how do we know what skill we are incrementing it doesn't show what skill i am increasing

Edited by UnderLustSins, 20 February 2020 - 03:16 AM.

kimchigoddess

kimchigoddess

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
As of today, my mod manager says the files are not compatible with the current version and that I need to update. Please look into this! I would love to use this mod.

lastingman

lastingman

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
The luck option in previous versions doesn't exist in the latest version. Was it removed?

Nedessay

Nedessay

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts
In response to post #78799023.

Spoiler

Been wondering about that too.
The luck skill was the reason I used this mod

lastingman

lastingman

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
In response to post #78799023. #78893278 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Used it to cheese Skull Cavern with treasure rooms, but doing the luck increase on the SMAPI console doesn't reflect on the game at all.

Someash

Someash

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
could you tell me why you delete the mod BJSOnlyTreasureRoom?

gaenouchka

gaenouchka

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
a bit difficult to get the control but it works perfectly.
Maybe adding a lock button in case we hit the arrows accidently but it s not a big problem.

To casual players, level 20 is a perfect balance without being overpowered with bonuses

Page loaded in: 0.992 seconds